Tactics Of Order And Will Of Chaos Will Always Pave The Way

"You got it, Tremor. She's somewhere around here." Luck said, looking around. He held his sword in front of him, waiting to protect himself in case she came to attack him.

Tremor huffed in response, also looking for the assassin.

The two got separated from everyone else.

It turns out that the attacks Ningyōtsukai forced Celestial to preform were all calculated, which means the puppet user is smarter than she looks. They've completely separated them from you and the other, surrounded by a countless amount of trees.

"How the hell can her strings reach this far?" The Beast Summoner questioned.

On his blind spot, Celestial jumped out the tree, aiming her sharp blades towards him. He wasn't able to react fast enough, but that's what Tremor is for.

Tremor stepped in front of Celestial, using his skin made of pure rock to nullify her attack. Her blades were stuck in the crevices of the rocky skin, and the gorilla used this as an opportunity to counter attack. He punched the woman in the gut, causing her to spit up saliva. The gorilla then punched her away, looking back to see if Luck was okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine, buddy. Thanks!"

Despite being far away, Ningyōtsukai saw the evens that unfolded.

She hummed, "It seems I made a mistake. I didn't expect an ally of the beast to be a Hunter themselves. So, so ironic. And it seems he's not limited to only one beast. This might be a problem." She then looked over to the air battle that was taking place between Chikara and Avil. Chikara bounced around in the air, propelling himself via shockwaves that he shot from his feet. Avil chased after him, firing his rainbow decorated beam from his palms.

Chikara suddenly turned towards Ningyōtsukai. He shot a shockwave towards her.

She reeled her hand back, causing a punch of pink colored webs to block the rather weak shockwave.

'Just as I suspected.' Chikara thought.

"What a pitiful attack..." Ningyōtsukai mused, tugging her strings back again to make Avil fire another laser.

Chikara barely dodged it once again, the beam actually burning the skin on his arm this time. Chikara shot a shockwave towards Avil, hitting the boy dead in his chest. Avil lost his momentum of flight, and he fell. He flapped his wings to get his momentum back, but he ultimately ended up crashing into the ground.

Chikara landed in a less destructive manner.

"Sorry if that shockwave was a bit painful. It's hard to hold back."

"No, no, you...you don't have to apologize. Do whatever you need to...to take me out." Avil said, coughing profusely.

"You got it." Chikara grinned.

"It seems he's quick to adapt. He was able to predict Avil's movements and counterattack whenever Avil couldn't. How...annoying." The Lancer hummed to herself.

"These two are exceptionally powerful. If (M/n) and Haruki could fight, this would've been decided a long time ago. How lucky am I to show up right when the problems are hindered, but it seems like I'm not lucky enough." Ningyōtsukai said in amusement, pulling her strings downward to force Avil to take to the sky again.

"Since you're getting so comfortable, why don't I switch it up a bit, hm?" Ningyōtsukai chuckled, tugging her pink strings left.

As a response, Avil flew away from Chikara.

The orange haired male was confused, using his shockwaves to bounce into the air again. It didn't take long for Chikara to catch up with the fleeing rainbow boy, using rather powerful shockwaves to keep up.