The Starting Track

•{Y/N's POV}

*Chiring Chiring Chiring Chiring*

I stopped my alarm for that painful morning. Ayoo that's my first day of school. I saw a strange girl in front of me.

"Hiyii~"

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to see unfamiliar girl.

Her hair was short till her shoulders and she was wearing round glasses. She got cat eyes with her honey like tan skin and lil bit chubby and bubbly.

"Ayo gurl don't scream you will bring your mom here!"

"Then what you do expect? Welcome you for trespassing my house?!"

"Y/N I'm your magical friend.  Well my name is Twilight and I am only visible to Protagonists. So as you can see I'm here to tell you that your life is a story and it is written by me. That means your fate is not written by God but by me oka?" I just heard whatever blabbering she was doing. I think she's a weirdo.

"I know you think me as a weirdo but trust me I knew you well like your mom. Since I'm a good girl then I won't give you sadness. I can read your mind so be respectful towards me. Also today is your school's first day. This day is your best day of your life. Y/N-nie you just turned 10 years old also you are going to 5th grade. You will experience many things later on. *Whispers* Like some hormonal changes or should I say hormonal locha(problems)" She read my mind aloud. She started giggling after finishing her sentence before she got interrupted by my mom.

"Y/N-ah are you awake? Get ready for your school!"

"Okay seems like you are going to have a big glamorous day so trust my words. I can't tell you everything but trust me everything is perfect for you so enjoy!" She got vanished in mist while I was processing wtf did I just saw. Anyways I did my morning routine. I ran towards my dining table and I saw a really beautiful smiling face.

"Omo you're ready for your school? Here's your breakfast!" She enthusiasticly gave my food while I took it from my hands. I finished it and put my plate into the sink.

"Y/N-ah I forgot to tell you that my school friends's children are also there with you-"

"Oh my eomma let me tell you that I don't like to talk with your school friend's children. I know you want me to socialize but I can enjoy my own company too. Don't you trust me?" I made it more convincing so my mom will understand it while walking towards my bus station.

"Yeah I don't trust you. Be nice with everyone and make sure to make more friends!" I stared at her in disbelief while she dropped me to the bus station before bus came towards me to pick for my school.

Actually everyone is scared of me cause once a boy was showing his bully attitude to me. I got p!$$ed off and I broke his hands so that's why I'm alone but happy. I don't like showing off my friends like typical friend circle who will replace someone with someone later on so it's better to don't have that snake friends.

I didn't realised when I reached my school and I got my right class. I guess I'm too smart for my age. I sat on my seat and my homeroom teacher came.

"Good morning class I'm Lee Junho and I'm your new homeroom teacher. We got 2 transfer students so please introduce yourself to them." A tall boy entered the class later along with a boy with round glasses. I guess he's related to that weirdo girl. I hope he's not weird as her.