2

"Sir it's worked! We've managed to bring another one back alive!" I heard someone say. As they then placed a ventilator on me

As my eyes slowly opened I saw a girl with long hair & a fringe, looked like it was dyed light brown.

I had waken up from a dream, I knew it felt too weird to be real.

"Haein!" She said tearing up.

"Quick make sure she's ok."

I was like lying down on a moving bed or whatever you call it.

I was extremely tired & just went back to sleep.

After like a thew hours I woke up, this time I was no longer in an ambulance but in a hospital.

There were other people in hospital beds too in the same room as me, it was a huge room.

"We've only managed to save 4 of 13. Choi Yeonju, Wang Taeman, Lee Soonyi & Jo Haein. The other 9 have unfortunately not been able to make it." I heard a doctor said

"We've interviewed the other survivors Kim Chiyeol, Lee Nara, Noh Aeseol & Yoo Hana." Another doctor said.

"Yes."

This time I didn't have the ventilator on anymore, I guess because they noticed I could breath fine w/o it. I carried on to listen to what they were saying.

"Lee Nara, Wang Taeman & Choi Yeonju were shot in the shoulder, Lee Soonyi was shot in the back & Haein was shot in the stomach."

"What abt the others?"

"No injuries."

"Excuse me, what happened?" I asked the doctors.

"Umm, you & ur classmates got shot by a student."

"Oh, who r my classmates?"

They looked at me then looked at eachother having a look saying this can't be good.

"Do you remember your name by any chance?" One of the doctors asked me.

I thought for a bit actually genuinely having no idea. "No."

"Ohh this isn't good, can you try to name the people around you."

I looked around but genuinely couldn't name anyone. "I dont know."

The doctors looked at eachother again. "Let's ask everyone else to see if they still have their memory."

While they went to ask other people I saw the same girl from earlier enter the room, as she entered she ran up to me.

"Haein-ah! R u okay? I was so worried." She said as she hugged me.

"W-who are you?" I asked her

I felt I shouldn't of asked that, she looked hurt but also a bit confused.

"Do you remember anything?"

I couldn't answer, tbh I was scared, ofc I jad remembered stuff like the language, how to eat, jobs & ... I don't remember much.

"This can't be.." she said.

"What? Ur scaring me.." I said. "Who even am I?"