chapter 3

Sonia: why the sudden visit?
Callisto: i was taking a walk and i thought i could come and visit.
Lin: we're glad you did how are things in your kingdom?
Callisto: they're good but i wanted to get a break from things.
Ray: how come? Callisto sat down and sighed.
Callisto: it was something Mother and Grimmore asked me if i was ready to become empress of Wolf Castle, but i don't think i am ready i don't think i will ever be ready.
Apetrully: now i know that's not true i believe youa re ready to rule Princess.
Callisto: but to become queen of the very castle where i grew up with all due respect Commander Apetrully but i am not ready, i must go on a journey to prepare myself but for now Mother will take care of things while i am gone. Callisto left and went back to the castle so she can prepare for her trip then heard the sounds of feet only to see the others.
MNH: we wanted to see you off.
Callisto: (sigh) thanks guys but if my family is danger please protect them.
Lin: we will i hope to hear about your journey when you've returned.
Callisto: i will tell you all about it i promise (climbs onto wolf) i will be back soon once i am ready good bye everyone take care of yourselves, come on Thorn let's go. Thorn ran off and Callisto was wearing her cloak while having her bag with her once Callisto was fer enough from Big Green, once Callisto found a place to stay for the night she got ready to sleep.

*months later*

many months had passed and Callisto was ready to return home she climbed onto Thorn then rode off towards back to Big Green Callisto put her hood on along with her mask, Thorn ran towards the fight and growled at the zebra brothers.
Callisto: how many times do i have to tell you too stay away from my castle.
SB: we don't even know who you are. Callisto climbed off of Thorn and took off her mask while glaring at the zebras.
Callisto: you mean to tell me you don't recognize the Wolf Princess Callisto now leave for you now face the new empress! now leave or so help both you two and Highroller will suffer in the dungeon! they both ran off scared then Callisto had her wolves chase them and took off her hood Callisto turned to see everyone as she smiled at them, and walked up to them as she accpeted their hugs.
Apetrully: you've changed since you left.
Callisto: i know and now i am ready to take my place as empress it will take some time to get things ready for the coronation but i would like you all too come, you'll be my guests of honor since you've helped me so much in the past and i helped you but i hope too see you all there. Callisto went inside and she was getting fitted for her royal kimono then went to make sure the preparations were going good.
Maru: i am so proud of you Callisto.
Callisto: thank you Mother but now i am going to take my place as empress i'm just nervous right now but there is no man to capture my heart there are no human kings just animals.
Maru: the time will come when you've found someone now go rest the coronation is in three days. Callisto nodded then went to her room and sent a message to Lin Chung they have been best friends since they first meet and Callisto had a crush on him, she couldn't imagine her life without him or the others.

*three days later*

it was now the day of Callisto's coronation and everyone had some gifts for their friend, but Lin Chung had something different for Callisto it was a picture he drew of them together. once everyone arrived Commander Apetrully had golden presents for Callisto they all put their gifts on a table since the wolves all had flowers all over the castle for the coronation. then it was time for the coronation to begin the sound of horns was heard then the doors to the throne room had opened and Callisto had walked through while wearing her new kimono, she had walked over to the throne and accepted her place as empress then turned to face everyone while wearing her crown.
Sonia: Callisto! Callisto hugged Sonia as she hugged back.
Apetrully: you look beautiful in your new kimono.

Callisto: thank you Commander Apetrully but i am glad you all came the wolves had worked hard and i gave them tonight off so they can relax, they worked their tails off for three days so please enjoy yourselves tonight

Lin: Callisto i made you something i hope you like it. Callisto kindly took the picture unrolled it  to see the drawing Lin Chung did and she smiled at it.
Callisto: thank you Lin Chung i love it.
Lin: i'm glad you do took a lot of time to get every detail right i couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you looked in the moonlight. Callisto blushed and looked away from Lin Chung while blushing and moved a strand of hair out of her eyes then put it behind her ear, music was playing and they both saw it was Snak King playing some music.
Lin: would you care to dance Callisto?
Callisto: (takes Lin's hand) i would be honored. they both went to dance and Callisto was enjoying it then was raised into the which caught her off guard and smiled at Lin Chung. it was the end of the night and Callisto had offered her friends stay the night which they accepted and Callisto showed them to their rooms which was decorated for them in, their own styles which surprised them.
Callisto: i hope you all have a good nights rest if you need me my room is at the end of the hall the big doors you can miss them, but see you all in the morning everyone. Callisto went to her room and put her crown down on her vanity and got ready for bed as she was about to climb into bed a knock was heard Callisto walked over the doors then opened them to see Mystique Sonia there.

Callisto: everything alright Sonia?
Sonia: i was wondering if we could have a sleepover i really missed hanging out with you.
Callisto: yeah sure come on inside. the girls had fun then went to sleep then in the morning was woken up by a pup sniffing them.
Sonia: oh hi cutie.
Callisto: i see you've met young Luna she's still young her Mom was taken away when Luna was still young, i have been taking care of this little one since she was still a new born.
Sonia: oh you poor baby i'm sorry about your mom.
Luna: i'm staying strong for her but you and empress Callisto are really pretty.
Callisto: we accept the comment Luna now i have to get dressed can you help me Sonia?
Sonia: sure so is the red kimono your royal one?
Callisto: yes my empress one. Mystique Sonia helped Callisto get ready for the day they both made their way to the throne room.

*in the throne room*

Sonia: sorry if we took so long i was helping Callisto get her kimono on.
Callisto: it's true but i hope you all have a safe trip back to the base there are now thorny vines protecting my kingdom from harm it does not keep the people in, but they will appear when there is danger near i fear the twin masters will return. if anyone can defeat them it's you Lin Chung i have faith in you remember if need my help hold the charm of your necklace, the jewel in my necklace will glow and make a howl its the same with your moon stone good luck my friend.
Lin: Callisto before i go i have something to tell you.
Callisto: what is it?
Lin: when i first met you i thought you a rare flower that needed protected but i was wrong and now i wish to help keep you safe, from the twin masters i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend.
Callisto: yes i would love to Lin Chung be safe my warrior. Lin Chung held Callsito's hand and gave it a kiss then left with everyone else as she smiled at them.
Maru: i am very proud of you my daughter you have found the man you love.
Callisto: i am too Mother but i hope Lin Chung can defeat the Twin Masters i worry for him and his team their my friends.

*time skip*

Callisto was riding on Thorn and wearing her suit as she used her wolf hearing then wolf ears appeared on her head while listening for everyone's voices, she heard them Thorn found their scents and ran towards them when they both ran to Sheep Castle.
Callisto: release them Sheep Queen unless you want to be a chew toy.
Ray: (whistles) your a lucky guy Lin Chung.
Lin: i never thought i would be so happy to have her.
SQ: Empress Callisto you know we have a pact no to harm each other.
Callisto: (climbs off of Thorn) not when it comes to my friends and my boyfriend now release them and Commander Apetrulley, or other wise the pact is done for. my Mother had made sure i was ready to fight but now (pulls out sword) maybe i will have to fight you. then Yaksha and Baboon King came in and took care of Sheep Queen as Callisto shaved her wool off, then helped the others out of the sweaters as she sliced them off which helped everyone.
Sonia: whew that feels better.