𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

❝  𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒  ❞NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

YOU'VE just gotten out of the prison after going down with a battery onna police officer that was completely corrupted due to you being a drill rapper that reps a gang. The case was everything but peaceful, it was hell on earth. It was like one day you were about to get out but then another charge would get eventually added to your name.

Eventually you beat the case and now you gettin' out. You sit in the back of police station. Cops were everywhere, you weren't used to being around them even though they've been around you, tried to talk to you, and tried to make you arrest your own self by you incriminating yourself.

No slip ups. No plea's. No snitching. None of that and you still beat your case. The energy between you and the officers were heavy, they were obviously pissed off you were getting out and they're going back in the rabbit hole of trying to get the DOA gang members.

"Alright, miss Coretta. Please stand up and follow me." The female cop instructs in a strict tone. She steps to you as she leans down and grabs your cuffs. You nod reluctantly as you grab the bag that had all of your stuff contained in it. You stand up as you walk with her whilst your cuffs were still on. The jail scrubs you still had on squeaking and rustling together.

The female cop opens the back door of the cop felicity. There is now a long walk down to the end of the hill where the parking lot is. The end of the hill contained all of your family and all of your friends. Kevin, Camrin, Jeremiah, Chalim was there.

You walked calmly down the hill with the cop, another male officer following behind you. "SHE FREE" Jeremiah yelled out as he laughed with his corny smile. Their eyes were stuck to you. Your mother sniffling and crying while Camrin was comforting her with a hug. Your mother was also recording you walking down.

Kevin was smiling. His arms were crossed as his brown eyes kept themselves on you. Soon enough you get to the end of the hill and you stop walking. The gates open and the female cop comes behind you and uncuffs you. Chalim yells out and smilies as you walk forward to them.

Everyone began to be hyped as they jumped up and down while jumping onto you. Overloading you with dabbing up and hugs. You jump up too with them, matching their energy. You missed all of them dearly.

The loud noises of the New Yorkers saying their nicknames that had power and love behind them. "My hearty" Camrin said to you. "My soul free, how you feel my heart?" Chalim said out loud to you. His eyebrows scowled as he waited for a response. "I feel hella good my heart." You respond.