SOUR CANDY P.ll( NSFW)

As you're walking you decide to take in your surroundings, expensive chandlers hanging from the ceiling, beautiful paintings that might coast more than a house hang from the walls. It looks like a castle. " hey beautiful" your thoughts were interrupted by a hand on your waist tugging you closer. You snap your head towards the figure and your heart stops. " David." You reply in a cold icy tone. " I don't think that's how you say you miss me " he smirks tilting his glasses to look at you. " you look sexier from when I last saw you" his grip from your waist traveling down to your ass. You cringe and push him off. " get off me creep!" you spat out swallowing hard your eyes narrowing. " come on baby, hey I know I screwed up but I PROMISE I won't this time" he smoothly said putting his hand to his heart. " I have a girlfriend" you begin looking around for help, but everyone is focused on their own conversations. Your heart sinks a little losing hope you'll get out of this. " so? I don't see her" he grabs you wrist and pulls you closer.

" I must be invisible then" you see a hand tightly grip onto David's shoulder. " OW what the fuck is wron-" David quickly turns around and is met with blue deep eyes. " V-velvet! I didn't know you were friends with y/n" he Hastily steps back putting his arms in surrender. " y/ns my girlfriend." Velvet replied back coldly stepping forward towards him staring him down.

" I-is she now? M-man I didn't know-!" You see David completely shrivel up under velvets intense gaze. David then trips over a lump in the carpet scrambling up running off like a frightened child. You smirk and giggle at the sight, feeling some justice and revenge washing over you.

" your welcome " velvet says in a monotone voice her hand on her hip, you felt small under her gaze. But honestly, it was turning you on. " never said thank you." You responded back glaring at her. Velvet harshly grabs your wrist dragging you. " Let me go! Where are we going!?" You yell but not to loud to draw attention. Velvet ignores your question walking in a fast pace.
•-•
Once she lets you go you look around, your outside away from everything. This was where the limos parked, and your standing beside velvets and veneers limo. " What the hell?!" You shout snapping your head towards her, fury in your eyes. She steps closer to you backing you up on the limos door. " why have you been so bitchy lately?" She spat out towering over you glaring at you with those deep blue eyes. Your breath hitches and you hate to admit, but you're getting wet.

" answer me" she demanded getting dangerously close to your face. Her breath fanning your skin sending shivers down your spine. " I-i don't know" you breathe out rubbing your thighs together.

Velvet glances down and smirks, she then pushes you aside and opens the car door shoving you in.
You land on the soft cushions and quickly sit up.
" I don't appreciate you being a brat towards me, I think you need a punishment." Velvet said in a low smooth voice. You bite your lip holding back a moan.

Velvet climbs in the car and slams it shut locking the door. You watch as she takes out a black bag from the corner of the car. She opens it revealing a Strap on dildo. Your eyes grow wide and you feel your heart sink and stomach twist.

It was customized to velvets liking, 12 inches long and thick, it was a white pale matching her skin tone, it was veiny and the head was green matching her hair. " I bought this for you, I was planning on being gentle the first time we use this but bad girls don't get that treatment " she grins while attaching the strap into her waist, her dress pushed up .

You feel yourself soaking into the fabric of the car, your mouth drooling and your hands tightly gripped onto the car seat. She walks toward you, kneeling in-front of your legs, she then takes her hands and spreads them apart, revealing your underwear seeping into the car cushion. " already wet?" She teased chuckling , reaching over pulling your panties off and discarding it on the limos floor.