1-Back from the past

Jay PoV:
It was a regular day in Ninjago, Nya and Kai went bowling, Cole and Zane went to buy some food and I was taking Lloyd to the comic book store, me and Lloyd shared a liking over this one series called "star troopers" it also had its own film where Cliff Gordon played the main role, ITS SUPER COOL-.

Anyway back with the day, me and Lloyd decided to get some lunch as well, then we just head back to the monastery. I was greeted by my yang Nya, She gave me a hug kissed my cheek and the went to get some tools for a machine she was working on. Suddenly the monastery alarm went of we all got into put ninja suits and rushed down into the main room. "By the looks of it, there was a robbery on st. Mary street in the museum, an ancient artefact known as the "teapot of tyran" it was told to have a jinn in it golden chamber" Zane claimed while reading the most recent update. "WHAT?!" Nya yelled before getting many blank stares by the others, Nya looked at me asking for help but Wu caught on and asked, "you two are hiding something care to explain". Nya tried to deny it, but I decided to just tell the others the entirety of "sky bound".

-after telling them everything-

"SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT JINN HAS ATTACKED BEFORE-"
"AND NONE OF US REMEMBER BECUSE YOUR WISH-"
"WAS TO GO BACK IN TIME TO CHANGE THE PAST SO THE LAMP WAS-"
"NEVER FOUND BY CLOUSE?!"
Each of the ninja yelled finishing each other's sentence off. If this is the same jinn he will 100% be targeting Nya, especially since she was the target last time. We need to protect Nya at all causes.
"I say we wait for nadakhon to make the first move, then we act on that." "For the last time Lloyd it's Nadakhan not Nadakhon." I said correcting his sentence. "whatever it is we need to protect Nya" Lloyd said in frustration.
"Wow so I can't protect myself now, can I?" Nya said full of sarcasm and anger.
"Sis I'm sure Lloyd doesn't mean it like that, he's just looking out for you.".
"Can you guys stop argu-" I was trying to say before getting interrupted by Nya, "I can look out for myself, I'm not a weak girl I'm a ninja," Nya protested.
"Guys stop-" I attempted to say again before getting interrupted again.
Lloyd responded by saying, "I'm just saying if you're being targeted we need to protect you!"
"NO YOU DONT, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE IS TARGETING ME!" Nya yelled back,
"STILL NYA WE CANT-"
"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU, THE DESION IS NOW FINAL, AFTER NADAKHAN MAKES HIS FIRST MOVE THEN WE CAN PROTECT NYA!" I yelled interrupting Lloyd,
"not you too jay, if anything you should be backing me up here!" Nya said full of betrayal.
"Nya I'm not losing you to Nadakhan again, I refuse to rewatch that nightmare!!" I argued back.
"It won't just trust me I can protect myself!"

"NYA I WISH YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME!" I gasped and covered my mouth, if Nadakhan was back would there be a chance he heard me, the room was silent for 2 minutes before thinking it was safe, "thank god!" I said in relief. Suddenly the monastery alarms went off. Kai dragged Nya to the training room, Lloyd, Zane and Cole ran upstairs to search for Nadakhan, i was alone..

this wasn't good.

Before I realised I was alone something sharp jabbed me in the back. I tried to keep my conscience but failed after a couple of seconds..