bathtub

Charlie, submissive
Nick, dominant

Written in Nick's POV.

"Wow, mum this looks so good!" I laugh, coming in to see the newly renovated bathroom. "Wow that bathtub is...massive."
"Yeah it's pretty big, isn't it? Bet its nice though."
"Yeah, I bet. Can I invite Charlie over by the way?"
"Oh of course, I haven't seen him in weeks. How is he?"
"Thanks, mum. Yeah he's good." I pull out my phone and sent him a message and he says he'll be here in 10. Mum weaves round me.
"Right, I need to go shopping. Will Charlie be here when I get back? It has been very long. I'd love to see him."
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he will."
"Okay well see you later then!" She smiles, hugging me and opening the door. As she opens it, I see Charlie's standing at the end of the path, smiling widely.
"Charlie! Hello, how are you?" Mum smiles, embracing him.
"Uh,I'm good, you?" He replies, hugging her back.
"I'm good. I'm going shopping right now but when I get back, id love to spend some times with you, I haven't seen you in ages. Ok goodbye boys, be good." And she walks over to the car and hops in before driving away and leaving us alone. Charlie spins to face me and runs into a hug.
"I missed you!" He smiles into my chest.
"Mm, I missed you too. Now...do you wanna see the bathroom?"
"It's done? Oh my god, yes!" We run upstairs into the bathroom and charlie audibly gasps. The wall tiles are a dark green on the lower half of the wall and the top of it is painted white with a sink built into the wall in the corner. The floor is black tiles and the toilet is white with a brown toilet seat. The bath/shower is large enough for 2 people to sit beside eachother, square and built into the floor. It's rounded for comfort on the inside and the shower is hanging over the center. Plants and fitting decor are scattered around the room.
"Wow, this is- wow. I'm genuinely shocked this is so nice. Very different from the rest of the house. Strangely it fits."
"Yeah, mum really went all out. The bath is massive...what?" I stop as I realise he's staring at me.
"Uh..."
"Whatttt?"
"We should so have sex in that bath." I kinda freeze at that. Slowly I realise just how good he looks right now. He wearing a tighter than usual top so I can slightly see his figure through it and he's wearing ripped skinny jeans. I can see him getting hard and it really turns me on. I pull him in to kiss me, pressing my body against his. My hand rest on his back, making it arch slightly and my other hand on his waist. His arms link round my neck and I pulls him off the ground, kicking the door shut and and carrying him over to the side of the bath.  He sits on the edge as I take off his top and run my hands over his body. Switched on the shower and the water runs down into the bathtub, splashing up on us. We undress ourselves and climb into the bath, charlie wraps his legs rounds my waist as I hover over him. I kiss gently at his neck and he strokes the back of my hair. I spit on my hand and push my fingers inside him to lube him up. He squeezes my shoulder in pleasure as I curl my fingers inside him. I quickly pull my fingers out and before he has a chance to say anything, I push my hard dick inside him. He whines and digs his nails into my back.  I wince at the sudden pain but the sting makes adrenaline shoot through me. I thrust my hips hard, water running over my back and down onto Charlie. His hair is wet and he's face is a display of pure pleasure. Fuck he looks so hot right now.
"Please, harder!" He begs. I drill my hips into him harder making him yell out in ecstacy. "Don't stop!" I snake my hand between our bodies and start to jerk him off. His body tenses slightly before he bucks his hips towards my hand. I speed up and he tugs at the back of my hair, making me wince in pleasured pain. I can feel him tensing up as his ass throbs around my dick.
"Ah, fuck!" I breathe. I feel him finish into my hand and I fuck him through his high until I cum inside him. He breathes heavily, panting out of breath. I pull out of him and collapse beside him.
"Fuck, Nick, you're amazing!" Charlie whines. The hot water runs over our bodies. I run hands hands up and down his waist, gently before slowly bringing it up to his cheek and leaning over him. I kiss him passionately and tug at the back of his hair.
"Mm." I breathe, forcing myself to pull away. I gently hover my lips by his and whisper against them. "I love you so much, char."
"I love you too. In fact. I love you more."
"Ha. Nice try."

Omg it's been so fucking long since I last posted, I'm so sorry, im so blocked rn. Pleeeeeaaassseee make requests, I'm low on ideas rn. Thanks for reading🙃