📝Journal entry #1: Unknown causes...

(Name): MOM! Episode 4 of Demon Slayer is premiering soon!

Mom: *giggles* Don't worry sweetie I'm coming.

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

50%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

70%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

Welcome to today's journal entry📝

Would you perhaps like to proceed a little more or just stick to the preview?

Yes | No

~Yes~| No

You have clicked the answer "Yes". Are you sure you want to proceed on? There will be t̸̢̟̜̲͉́e̸̡̼̺̙̥̕r̷͍̮̙r̷͍̬͚͔͚̦̱͈̈́̉̽́͡͡i̴͡b̵̘̺͍̰̫͙̊l̵̡̬͙̣͙̼͉̗̍̓̌̾ĕ̸̙̦͔̈̾̂̔͘ c̵͎͖͈̘͍̏̅̔̂͋o̷̲͓͎̲̘̬͠ͅn̴̳̝̈́͐s̶̟̟͊̃̍́͜ͅę̸̤̻̺̇͘͡ͅͅq̸͍̮͓̮͐̋͛͡u̸̥͕͕͍̜ͅe̶̪̗͕͎̦̭̟̐̂̀͒̽̂ǹ̵̹̹̈̈́c̴̺͖̜ȅ̸͖̺̈́̅͒̑̚͘͡s̷̛̮̳̍ when proceeding and you will not be able to go back now.

Yes | No

~Yes~| No

Alright we may continue.

Enjoy and good luck!

Y̸̛͉̻̫̮̼̿͆̓̈́̍̽͐͟͠ͅo̷̪͇̲̾̂̓͋͑̎̂͊̿ứ̷̺̝̦͖̼̮̳̘̥͓͊̒̎̓̏͟͡ w̶͉̃̋i̸̧͉͉͙̥͋̃̿̈́͡l̴͓̜͍͗͌͝l̵̢̬̆̇̇͘͘͝͠ ṙ̷̞͉̮̾͒̐̽̈͒͐͘ȩ̶̠͓̱̲͍͈̟̙̻̾͒̀̆ͅa̴̤̤̭̳͉͒̾̆͋̓͡͝͠l̴̽l̸̪̩͚͒̓̈͛̕̚y̸̢͎̦̻͉̩͉̣̜͂̅̀͘ͅ n̴̯͇̠͈̹͕̭͖̣͔̞̄̌́͛͡ḙ̶̞̤̳̖͉͙̩͐̎̉͗̄è̶̜̤̺̊̏̿͆͆ḍ̵̢͖̠̖͖͖̙̝̉̔̾͌̑̚͟͠ ǐ̵̫̟͙̮͉̯̘͛̔́̈́̑̋̈͜͝͝t̷̛͓͚̣̪͈̗̭̟̅̃.̵̢̯̥̫̬͔̣̦̜͇̈́͟.̸̢̱̲̙̞͈̃͒͛̄̅̄͛͆̚͟͜͝.̷̮̩̻͆̋̏͒͘͟

*Knock* *Knock*

Mom thoughts: Huh? I don't remember anyone visiting?

Mom: I'll be right back sweetie!

(Name): Okay!

Mom looks through the peephole to see who was at the door. She saw a random guy she didn't recognize, he was wearing a fully black suit and was wearing a black mask. He looked somewhere in his mid to late 20s, he had
very gelled down slick backed dark brown hair.
Mom was confused and kinda creeped out because 1. It is literally the summer, who the fuck wheres a completely black suit during the summer? 2. This guy is giving off bad vibes and the fact he is terrifyingly looking directly at the peephole looked like he expected her to see him.
Mom decided not to open the door like any kind of normal person would do, but when she was about to walk away the strange guy spoke out to her.

Black suit man: I know you're in there. Open the door or I will do it by force.

Yea, their is no way in hell Mom was going to open that door. So what did she do? She immediately rumned to the living room and saw (Name) sitting on the couch, not knowing what will soon happen to him. Mom heard a sudden gunshot close by. She quickly grabbed (Name) and went to her room and locked it.

(Name): Mom..? What's going on? Why did I here a loud sound?

Mom: I don't know sweetie but listen very closely, there is man wearing a black suit and he will most likely come in this room first. I want you to go under my bed and hide from there, when the man walks past you make a run for it. Mom will come to see you.

(Name): But... what about you? Where will you be hiding?

Mom: *softly smiles and kisses (Name) forehead* Don't worry sweetie, I'll be safe now go.

(Name) nodded and quickly but quietly hid under the bed.
The black suited man kicked the door with a lot of force and walked with a pistol in hand, looking around for a person in particular.
(Name) was very frightened by this guy, they had so many questions in their head which will forever be unanswered.
After the man walked past the bed he went to open the closet, that was when (Name) quickly runned as fast as they can.
Sadly all things don't always come your way, what Mom didn't know was that man wasn't alone.
(Name) runned down the stairs but didn't expect his early death to come sooner than expected...

Ơ̵̪̜̪̭̬̫͎̎͒̽́̽̀̈̔͡ŕ̸̑̈́̂̎́̂̏̏̚͠ s̴̡̢̬̥̹̝̬̺̬̈̆̂͑̇͋̈͝͝ͅö̴͙̬́͌̉͋́̃̅̕̕ w̴̡̬͉̱̩̰̝͈̤̱̓̐̿̒̎͂̑͝͠͡e̷̛̗̳̘̯̫̗̣͖͊͋̍̃̕ͅ a̵̛̝̓̊͐̈́̈͂͡l̴̩͔̰͖̍̋̈́͝l̸̖̝͓̈́̀͡ t̴̨̨͙͍͚̣̗̱̣̘̮̋͐͗̈́̅̋̂͌h̵̻̯͉̤͍̘͑̄͌̎͝i̸͖̯̬̘̫̙̪̣͙̽̌́͟ņ̴̡̢͉͓̯̭̖̙́̿̔̒́͋̕͟͝k̴̹̤̠͔.̸͎͖̟͈̂.̴̡̢̜̳̳͚́̾̈́̿͂͂̆͡.̵̛̅̂̈́̂̋̾

📝 Journal entry #2: Familiar and unfamiliar acquaintances

Hi everyone! My deepest apologies for being MIA for very long. I had to battle through a surgery that happened on my stomach and been in pain for a long time😭. I'm currently now alright (kinda🥲) and ready to write! The next entry would somewhere in January (?) I honestly don't know what day but I will try my best to release it on that month.
But anyway hope y'all enjoy this, can't wait for the hashira training arc coming soon in Spring🌸.
Make sure to live life through the fullest😊.

W̶̛̦̣͚̹̼̝̥̯͍͐̈́̒͋͛͂̓̓̆̏͛̓̓̀́̽̍̃͜͝͝h̵̍ÿ̴̧͎̯̙̤̗̣̜̜̹̦̺̮̭̮̻̜̠͖̙̙́̊͌̿̅̈́͂̆͛̉̚͝ͅ ȧ̴̢͔̫͙͇̘̖̜̳͎͔̯̟̑͛̓̓͛͠r̸̢̛͍̟͇̜͎͓̮̘͙̝̩̿̒͌̃̎̑͗͗̾̉̄̈́̇̾͜ͅë̷̖̃̈́͋͊̑͐̀̓͐̒̓́͂͝ͅ ÿ̷̢̡̳̳̹̘͍̙̮̖́͆̇̄͛͂́̌͟͝ŏ̵̆͗̒͂͌͒͝u̶̬͇̤̦̘̲̥̺̭̻̦̰͛̈́̎̈́͒̓͋͂̾͗̚͝ͅ ȑ̵̢̧̖̥͍̗͚̗͓̤̹͔̙̀͆̉͟͟ȕ̵̡̲̟̲̜͇̭̜̱̠̞̼̼̭̟̝̩̥̭̞̀͐͝͡n̸̫͓͈͉̗̪̻̭̿̋̌̉̈̿͗̏̿̑̌̀̈̒̽̃̂̓͑̓̉͡͠͡ņ̷̧͓̦̙̠̼̠̠̖̥̼͖̱̻̟͛͌̈́̀̐͛͋̐̂͊̌i̵̢̼͇̟̞͍͚̱̹͓͔͓͓̼̺͔̺̳̠̿̿̓́̈́̚̕n̶̡̢̳̩̞̪̫̠̬̤̘̪̟̺͔͓̺͍̰̞̜̱͐̄̓͂̓͌̄̆̄̉̑̏͟͝͡ǧ̴̰̱̩̼̼͔̳͇͇̦͎͍̜̫̯̺̊͛͂̃͑͛́̒̐̓̈́̄̒̉͋̕͟͟͡͡͡ a̷̡̨̛͍͓̯̖̟̱͉͍̗̜̳͐̾́͑̄͌̂̉̋̌̐̆̾͋͘͘͜͟w̶̧̛͉̯͚̣̦̭͖̮̘͉̗͉̩̪̯̯̖̏̐͆̌̃̊͑̈́̃̋̿̅̊̐͌͗̀̑̑̀̚͜͝ͅͅͅa̴̧͍̖̩̜̫͇̫̯̖̻̗̫͚̮͎͖̣̣̱̗̕͟͜͟ý̸̢̨͎͍̭͙̱̣̘̜̰̼͈̙͉͉ͅ?̷̗̫̭͖͍̼̺̘̱͈͂͋͐̋̎̂͋͠ͅ