ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʀ

❝ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ. ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ? ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ? ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ. ❞

 ❞

cordelia 'bay' rivers had always held some sort of honor with her father being one of the three victors still alive for district 4

cordelia 'bay' rivers had always held some sort of honor with her father being one of the three victors still alive for district 4. she grew up listening to him talk to her and her brother about how they needed to be brave, strong, and persistent. she trained like many of her peers did and learned how to support her own district. though, she was aloof to the fact that she or her brother would ever be picked. that was until her ears started to ring at the sound of her name being called from the microphone on reaping day. a dreadful end to a dreadful day. with little faith in herself, she practically pulled herself on stage in front of her crowd of peers and knew it would be her last time seeing their faces. though, when a knife stabs her in the back inside the arena— an alter ego comes out that she didn't know she had and lands on top of all of them. an ego too big even herself couldn't handle or hide.

or

in which, cordelia 'bay' rivers, is reaped for the 68th hunger games. supposedly taking the honor after her father had won the 43th games for district 4. though, it was no honor to her or her family. when blood gets spilled and it comes to life or death, her true ally's will be revealed...no one ever expected that he would be the one to turn on her.

no one ever expected that he would be the one to turn on her

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ(ꜱ)

-ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴄᴏʀᴅᴇʟɪᴀ, ᴋɪᴘᴘᴇʀ, ᴀᴅʀɪᴀɴ, ʀᴏᴇ, ɢᴀʟᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟʟɪꜱᴛᴏ. ᴀᴘᴘʟᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜᴢᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟɪɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ.

-ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ/ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ.

-ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪꜱᴍ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ;)

- ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ɢᴏʀᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ. ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!!

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ:) ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪꜱᴍ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ!!