The Encounter with Kayako

A woman named Alysha, who was from America had moved to Japan, she was very excited to move there, it was her dream, but the problem was that she had never learned how to speak Japanese. It was hard for her to pronounce and understand Japanese words. the only words she could pronounce and understand were "konnichiwa" or "ogenkidesuka". So that explains the reason why she wasn't very social. She moved into a house that was known for being the most haunted house of all Japan, The Saeki house, though she was unaware of the house being haunted.  "Well, welcome to your new house", said the landlord happily. Alysha walked into the interior of the house, she looked around with curiosity. "This house is very nice!" she said as she walked up the steps. She went back downstairs to unload the boxes out of the moving truck. Once she was done transferring the boxes and unloading them, she decided to take a nap. At midnight she had woke up from strange noises coming from the attic, she tried to ignore it but it kept on bothering her, so she went to investigate. She walked down the mid-length hallway, walking into an empty room with boxes, and then she came across a small closet with a small slide door on the roof of the closet. She opened the small door and it turned out that the door lead to the attic, where the strange noises were coming from. She peeked her head inside the attic and pulled out her flashlight from her cell phone, she saw a dark figure in the distance, the figure started to approach her slowly, Alysha didn't know what was going to happen next.