Kayako introduces herself

"Konnichiwa! My names Kayako, what's yours?" Kayako says excitedly. "Ahhh!" says Alysha, screaming in terror. "Oh no no no, please don't be afraid, I'm not gonna kill you or anything like that I promise!" says Kayako, trying to convince Alysha to calm down. Alysha doesn't listen to Kayako, she runs away from Kayako and screams in even more terror. "Wait!, I just- I just wanna be friends..." Kayako says in a sad matter. She starts to sob because she realizes no matter how nice she may seem, people are still afraid of her. Alysha overhears Kayako's sobs and decides to go back into the attic. "Hey, I'm sorry about that, I just got really scared and freaked out by how scary you look, I really hope you can forgive me" Alysha said to Kayako, trying to make it up to her for what she did. Kayako looks up at Alysha, "It's- it's ok, it's fine..." said Kayako, wiping her tears away from her eyes, "do you- do you wanna be friends?..." says Kayako. "Of course I do!" says Alysha, who's still kind of afraid of Kayako because of her creepy looks. "Hey, do- do you mind me asking why you look, you know... so creepy?" Asked Alysha. "Ohh, no no, I don't mind." Says Kayako, "You see, the reason why I look like this is because in my past life I had a crush on A man named Kobayashi (or Peter in the American The Grudge films) and well... I had a husband who didn't really appreciate that. When he found out that I was writing about Kobayashi, He attacked me and snapped my neck into an 90 degree angle and I died and became a Japanese ghost called a onryō, which explains the fact that I make a crocking sound once a while, so... yeah that's why I... look like this." Kayako explained. "Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that" says Alysha. "It's ok" says Kayako, "you don't have to apologize, it's not your fault." "Thanks for being here with me, i really needed some company. Every time I try to make friends with humans they just get scared and run away from me, it just makes me feel so sad."
"Aww, it's ok" says Alysha, she gives Kayako a hug. "Thank you Alysha." says Kayako who felt very happy after that hug. "Hey um.. I never really caught your name, what is it?" asked Kayako "Oh my names Alysha." Alysha said to Kayako. "Alysha?, oh that's a pretty name!" Kayako complemented. "Thanks Kayako!" "You're welcome" Kayako replied.