Chapter 1: High School

Winter was the new girl at her new high school, Winter was a bit shy then she made alot of friends.

"Hey there I'm Cameron Dallas" he smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Princess Winter but I like to be called Winter" she smiled back.

Everyone loved Winter except this girl named Emily she was the popular girl in school, whenever you see her you have to move out of the way.

Emily walked up to Winter and threw her to the ground and cut her on her right cheek.

"Get away from me you ing whore!" Winter yelled at Emily in anger.

Everyone was in shock, Emily turned around and looked at Winter. "What did you just say?"

"I said get away from you you ing whore!"

Emily started to fight Winter, Winter was defending her self. Winter doged every movement of the attack that Emily gave to her.

Emily gave a punch to Winter but Winter blocked it with her right hand and gave her a death glare. Emily threw many things but Winter kept on doging it.

"Woah Winter is amazing" Cameron was amazed.

Winter did a 360 spin kick up in the air then she landed it, she knew her black cute glasses were about to break so she grabbed them quick and put them back on and back to innocent.

"Oh I'm sorry Emily"

Emily left injured and in pain limping in her heels then she heard a snap, her heel is broken both of them. Winter cut her heels with her secret small knife with one slice.

Everyone in the school cheered and clapped for Winter.Winter's cut was healed already on her cheek.

"That was amazing Winter" Cameron Dallas gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you" Winter started to blush cutely.

"Lets head back to class everyone" Tayla said.

~ In Class, Subject: Math~

Everyone was in math class already, Winter was pretty smart but math wasn't her favorite subject. Cameron was staring and taking glances from Winter. Winter just smiled until the teacher grabbed her.

"What are you doing missy?" the teacher asked.

"Paying attention to your lessons" she said with a cute innocent pouty face.

The teacher just chuckled "You are wrong Winter"

"How am I wrong? even though math is not my favorite subject I'm trying my best to understand"

The teacher whispered something in Winter's and he said "I'm going to punish you infront of the class"

Winter eyes went big in shock. "You can't do that!"

The teacher is the same age as Winter but Winter doesn't know that. Then all of a sudden the teacher kissed Winter on the lips.

Winter tried to push him away, she was about to go into tears, she is still a virgin and she doesn't want to loose it.

"Can the girl students leave and the boys can stay"

The girls left but Tayla was concerned at worried about her.

Then the teacher started to un-dress Winter, the boys just stared. Until the teacher was done un-dressing Winter he tied her up with his tie really tight and put tape on her mouth. Winter was crying in tears.

"Now Winter you better pay attention next time, okay?"

Winter just nodded in reponse. Winter was wearing this cute white and pink bra with lace on it and same for the underwear.

The teacher started to rape her hard and fast, he slapped Winter's butt. Winter flinched a bit.

"You like that don't you Winter, hmm?" the teacher kissed Winter's neck and bit it so many times.

Winter squrimed around trying to get him to stop, but that didn't help the teacher grabbed a long rope tied her arms. After a few minutes the teacher came inside of Winter and put his pants back on and told the boys to leave.

Cameron saw Winter on the ground still tied up and still have tape on her mouth. He un-tied Winter then took off the tape slowly and carefully off Winter's mouth.

"Why didn't you stop him Cameron!"

"I couldn't stop him if I did stop him he will beat me up"

"Why?...Why?... Why?"

"Winter I'm sorry"

"I lost my virginity to our teacher Tyler, I was still a virgin and now I'm not...." Winter covered her face crying.

"I'm sorry Winter"

"Then if you were sorry the prove it!"

Cameron lifted up Winter's face then cupped her cheeks. Winter just looked at Cameron with tears in her eyes. Cameron then kissed Winter on the lips in a passionate way. Winter kissed back.

"Here put on my sweater and I will take you home"

Winter put on Cameron's NY blue sweater, then she grabbed her clothes and put them in her backpack.

Cameron drove Winter back home, Winter un-locked the door and waved goodbye then she went inside and closed the door.

{}{}{<}{>{>{>{<{<{<{}}{}{<{>{<}><>}><^<^}>}>>}>}>^}>>}>}

A/N: I hoped you like it and saranghae<3