Chapter 3: Drama

Today Winter and Cameron Dallas are graduating high school. When they arrived at the school everyone gave Winter a cold look. Winter kept on walking.

"Where are you going Winter?" Emily said with a cold smirk.

"What do you want Emily?"

"Everyone knows you are pregnant"

"Oh really? Your just a stupid ass bitch and slut you are Emily, so what I'm pregnant, I am pregnant by our math teacher Tyler"

Everyone gasped at the news. Emily slapped Winter at the face, Winter touched her cheek and walked away. Emily then pushed and kicked Winter at the stomach.

Winter fell down hugging jer stomach in pain. Winter was on her last week of her pregnacy.

"Stop Emily!" Cameron grabbed her and pushed her away.

Emily then got up and choked Winter to death.  Winter closed her eyes and stopped breathing.

"Emily office now!" Tyler said.

"Look what you have done Tyler, Winter is pregnant with your baby!" Tayla slapped Tyler's cheek.

"She is having my baby?" Tyler asked.

"Yes she is having you ing baby!"

"Winter is not breathing" Sara told Cameron.

"I will call the hospital"

(A/N: The high school's name is Taylor & John )

"Come on Winter don't die on us" Sara did CPR.

Cameron called the hospital and the EMS are on their way to the school. Cameron, Tayla and Sara are worried sick about Winter.

The EMS arrived and saw Winter laying down on the ground not moving or breathing, theyput her on the streacher while taking her inside the viehicle and driving to the hospital. 

"Come on Winter" Cameron holeded Winter's hand.

They arrived at yhe hospital and Winter went straight to the operation while the doctor and nurses was doing the operation.

A few hours have passed by the operation was over. The baby survived but they are worried about and they are thinking what they should do.

"Cameron Dallas may I talk to you please?" the doctor said.

"Yes"

"Well the baby survived but I am worried about Winter  there is nothing else we could do"

"No you gotta do something"

"I know but we are thinking about it"

"Can I see Winter?"

"Not yet but who is the baby boy's father?"

"Winter was raped by her math teacher Tyler so Tyler is the father"

"Winter is dying, Winter is dying!" The nurse came.

The doctor ran to Winter's room and did CPR but that didn't help at all so they used the electric shocker on Winter for 350 jewels. One of the nurses did that but that didn't help.

"Winter please don't die!" Cameron was in tears.

Cameron started to sing "Tears of an Angel" to Winter with emotions. Winter started to breath agian then she opened her eyes and looked at Cameron.

"Winter your alive" Cameron put his forehead on her's. Winter looked at Cameron and started to cry.

"I'm sorry Cameron"

"It's not your fault Winter, it's Emily's fault for doing that to you" Cameron smiled and wipped Winter's tears away.

Winter smiled back cutely and wipped Cameron's tears away.

"Winter you are going to stay at the hospital until you have recovered but what are you going to do about the baby"

"I want to give my baby up for adoption for family's that can't have children"

"Okay we have a adoptive parent her and her name is Kimmy"