Demigod

Nayla stood in front of the Scythe presented in front of her. it's beautiful. a cylindrical snath made of marble, the clamp is made of gold with a single strand of white cloth waving from it.
The tang had two crescent moons and a pair of golden wings accompanying it. the blade? pure Aeternian Titanium steel, sharpened by Osko himself. The scythe had engravings that displayed an unknown language lost in time. Some say that it would light up if the weapon had become one with the User's soul, practically becoming part of their wholeness.

As for Nayla herself, she had changed appearances. While she is still wearing the same piece of cloth that covered her breast, her lower cloth has transformed into a short white miniskirt with golden edges and patterns, she also gained strands of semi-transparent white clothing flaps that are attached to the miniskirt, a golden bracelet on her left wrist, and finally, two golden underliners beneath her eyes. 

Over the past few weeks, she has learned how to manifest a pair of transparent gold-colored wings, fly, and she has mastered the art of melee combat, preferring the scythe over any other Weapon in Osko's arsenal. However, she still has a lot to learn. 

Osko: "It appears that your weapon has manifested. I am quite surprised that it is a scythe." 

Nayla: "What do you expect?" 

Osko: "A rapier. It's more elegant." 

Nayla: "It's too small. I like the scythe. So, what now?" 

Osko: "You have learned many, my apprentice. However, you are still far from mastering everything. Now, I will teach you the ways of advanced methods. Such as dodging an attack, or maybe ranged combat, and perhaps Weapon amplification." 

Nayla: "Weapon amplification? what's that?" 

Osko: "Well, what if I just show you?"

Nayla: "Uh... Okay." 

Osko: "Now, lend me your weapon. I will return it after this." 

Nayla nodded. She gave the small god her scythe. After receiving the weapon, he manifests a humanoid figure made out of silver. The figure itself is feminine in appearance, with no facial features except for the bob-hair they have. 

Osko gave the figure a weapon, which it accepts before getting into a stance. 

Osko: "While normal attacks with your weapon only harm your opponent to a certain degree, amplified attacks can harm your opponents even more. this method is used by channeling magic into your own weapon. Let me demonstrate." He said before flicking his fingers.

Immediately, the scythe the figure is holding has its engraving lit in gold-colored lines. this indicates that the User's soul has become one with the weapon, allowing it to possess the magical properties that the user possesses. 

Osko: "Do you see the engravings being lit? That is the sign that it has become one with your soul, amplifying its properties. Now, let me show you the new ways you can attack an enemy with a weapon in this state." 

The figure leaped into the air, falling down and spinning before smashing the ground with the scythe, creating a small explosion and a medium-sized shockwave around the figure. then, it spun around with the scythe in one hand before creating a manifested slash that was launched forward as it spun once. it then did another barrage of slashes with acrobatic movements as the manifestations of the slashes were launched forward, cutting everything in its path. After that, the figure launched itself forward with speeds that almost broke the sound barrier. the attack acts like a drill as the figure whirled mid-air. 

Finally, the figure stopped. the demonstration was destructive, yet beautiful and elegant. it combines the mesmerizing acrobatics and deadly strikes as its style, perfectly mimicking Nayla if she had succeeded in her amplified weapon's mastery.