Chapter 16: Thinking Out Loud

"Hello Mr. Wentz, I'm Dallon Weekes am here to help you on your case."

"Hi... So you know everything that went on?"

"Yes, I am aware of your case."

"Tell me, how bad do you think it is?"

"Well Mr. Stump is sixteen and close enough to the age of consent I think if you do go to jail it will only be until he's eighteen."

"Really that's like almost two years, it's not that bad."

"Yes, but Mrs. Stump is doing everything she can to keep you longer inside the prison?"

"Do you know for how long?"

"I hear more then five years... Something about you not getting out until your seventy."

"That's really bad. I can't believe my mother in law hates me so much."

"Your mother in law?"

"Well my future mother in law hopefully... Can people get married in jail?"

"Yes they can. Tell me did you ever propose to Patrick Stump?"

"Yes, many times in our relationship actually. Sometimes they were not serious but others actually were."

"What was his answer to all those times?"

"Yes... Yes, Yes... A million times yes. He never once hesitated."

"That's good... I guess."

"Tell me something Dallon, Do you think I'm a pedophile?"

"No of course not Mr.Wentz, I'm here to help you."

"Call me Pete I prefer it better."

"Pete I don't think your a pedophile because you haven't done any of this with other under age kids right?"

"Nope, I don't find kids under eighteen attractive... Well expect Patrick but he was different."

"Your a cool dude and age is just a number."

I laughed. "I wished those people would think more like you. Do you have someone in your life Dallon?"

"Yes, a beautiful wife and daughter."

"That cool."

"So Pete back to the case you haven't really specifically told the court what happened between you and Stump."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you told them everything but..."

"Wait are you telling me I'm suppose to say exactly what happened in..."

"No, I don't think the court would like that... But have you had any sexual contact at all with him?"

I sighed. "Yes. I'm not going to lie Patrick and I went all the way in our relationship."

"How bad is it if I tell the court that?" I asked.

"Well, it won't really help your case. See one thing is you kissing him and wanting him. Another is if you actually do it."

"More in favor for my mother in law?"

He nodded. "More in favor for your mother in law."

"So what do I have to say exactly?"

"Well you don't have to go step by step on what you did. Just give them the name of what you did..."

"Yea, I can't do that. One thing is that I told everyone I jerked off thinking of Patrick... But see it only involved me. I don't want to say anything that will make Patrick uncomfortable and out to the world."

"Why don't we talk to Patrick and see what he thinks. If he's uncomfortable we won't say anything present to the audience. Only the main people involved with the case will know."

"Sounds good... I think."

"Don't worry Pete I'll do everything I can so you won't end up in jail."

"Thanks and I do think I'll need your services at least until my verdict."

"No problem... Is there any other questions you'd like to ask me?"

"Yeah. Will I be able to talk to Patrick about the issue too?"

"Yes, I don't see why not it does involve both of you."

I nodded. "That's all for now."

"Well then, I'm going to talk about the issue and I'll let you know what's up."

"Thanks."

(Yup this is happening. Anyway I'm debating or not to add smut in this story for a flashback but we'll see what happens.)