𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

"Look at you so miserable like this, even death didn't accept you"

___________________

Nari let out a sigh, looking out the window with a frown on her face, clearly not wanting to be there at the moment. Her eyes tracing the landscape as it blurred past, the world outside was an illusion of beauty hiding the dark secrets of a sinful and beastly world of misery.

Inside the bus was a different kind of pandemonium, a group of students playing the game of mafia whilst throwing imputation and rumors of disagreement, every once in a while they would burst out laughing. Nari gave them a longing look wanting to be a part of their company but she just couldn't let herself be there, not when He was there.

However this wasn't left unnoticed by Eun Ha, Nari's only friend. She knew how Nari didn't want to come and the only reason she was here was because of Eun Ha practically begging her to come along, and yet she wasn't even accompanying her. Eun Ha felt terrible, she knew why Nari wouldn't join them and still she decided to be among them. She let out a sigh and continued playing the game with a heavy heart.

It was clear to everyone that the bong Eun Ha and Nari had was unbreakable. Both of them knew each other since 6. Their friendship displayed pure love and generosity. And in that moment Nari didn't care who Eun Ha was with or with not - because she just wanted to see her happy.

A few rows near them a different kind of strained and appalling aura dispersed. Despite Nari having a deep sentiment of consideration and admiration for her class fellows - She could never make herself like that crew. Ko Kyung Jun and his two morons, that's what Nari loved to call them - morons. Even though she tried to find a reason she might start to 'stop' disliking them, but she could never find one.

She still remember how once she studied late till 4am in the morning for an exam, and when she realized that she woke up late she had to rush to her school without having time to properly get ready. She was so disoriented and distracted that she didn't notice she had ran into someone she rather feared that time. Ko Kyung Jun - The school's well known malicious bully.

Not noticing his presence for a while she quickly gathered her papers from the floor and decided to leave as she was already getting late only to collide again with the said person. Eyes still glued to the floor, Nari dared not to look in his sinister eyes since they always made her feel vulnerable.
"My eyes are up here", he whispered, grabbing her chin and forcing her to have eye contact.

"I'm sorry I have to go", Nari barely let out as she was already shaken up by the fear inside her.
He smirked, finding amusement in her unease. Pulling her closer he whispered one last time, " Watch where you're going next time, cupcake". For a moment Nari got lost in his deep eyes and honey - like voice only to be brought back to reality when he
pushed her hard onto the floor, leaving as if nothing happened.
This memory left an enduring and painful impression of kyung jun on her.

She hated this guy

Nari was soon brought back to reality when she heard someone yelling, "Hey! Kyung jun is trying to sleep, you guys are too loud". She let out an annoyed huff. They were already getting on her nerves and all she wanted to do was throw a punch at them.

After the commotion inside the bus went back to normal, Eun Ha took a seat beside Nari.

"I'm so sorry Nari, I didn't accompany you, I feel so bad." Eun Ha said with concern lacing in her tone.

"Yah! You don't need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong!". Nari's gaze shifted towards kyung jun for a moment noticing how uncomfortable he looked in his sleep, rolling her eyes she let out a huff of annoyance,