| Chap 6

While Sunoo was walking he saw Heeseung and Jake walking together to class, Heeseung was all over Jake. He didn't really feel that jealous, he just knew by now..he doesn't love Heeseung..

Heeseung noticed Sunoo and ran to him happy "Baby!~" Heeseung said as he went to Sunoo and kissed his cheek. Sunoo just smiled slightly and looked down. "How are you? Who's you roommate?" Heeseung asked happy, "It's..it's Niki.." Sunoo said looking up at Heeseung. "Niki? Is he nice towards you?" Heeseung asked, Sunoo then remembered what Niki said to him in the morning. "Yeah..h-his nice..cool..." Sunoo said smiling.

The two went to class, where Niki and Jungwon were. Niki stared at Sunoo as he walked in the classroom, Sunoo saw that and just avoided eye contact.

The teacher started his lesson as Niki couldn't take his eyes off Sunoo, and was jealous of Heeseung. Jungwon noticed Niki, and put his hand on his shoulder, "Niki, are you..okay?" Jungwon asked, Niki just looked at him and nodded.

"Why are you looking at Sunoo like that then?" Jungwon asked a bit concerned, Niki sighed, he really couldn't hide anything from Jungwon, no one could. "I..I like Sunoo hyung.." Niki said looking into Jungwon's eyes in honesty. Jungwon gasped a tiny bit, "Y-you do?" Jungwon asked quietly, Niki nodded looking down. "I..confessed to him in the morning..and..and I just..." Niki put his head in his hands, Jungwon patted his shoulder. "He probably hates me now.." Niki said. "Niki..it's okay..." Jungwon comforted him.

(Later)

Jake and Sunghoon were eating lunch together, Sunghoon noticed how Jake was always zoning out, "Jake hyung..is there something wrong?" Sunghoon asked, Jake looked at him and shook his head "No..nothing" Jake said.

Sunghoon decided to feed him, "Open your mouth hyung! The plain is coming! Vrmmmm~" Sunghoon said giggling which made Jake smile a bit and open his mouth. "Good job!" Sunghoon said as he ruffled Jake's hair.

Sunghoon really helped Jake forget about all his problems, and be happy. Sunghoon always light up Jake's mood, Jake could never be sad around Sunghoon. Never. Not even be mad at him.

"Hyung, you're so cute.." Sunghoon leaned closer to Jake's face making Jake blush a bit as he froze. Their faces were inches away as their noses almost touched. Sunghoon moved Jake's hair out of his face as he caressed his cheek, and then, he removed an eyelash from Jake's cheek. "This eyelash fell from your eye hyung" Sunghoon said which made Jake a bit disappointed.

Jake looked down as he blushed in embarrassment, he really thought Sunghoon was gonna kiss him or something, his heart was beating so fast.

"Hyung, what's your next class?" Sunghoon asked, Jake snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Sunghoon blushing, "Music I think" Jake said, Sunghoon's face light up, "Me too!" Sunghoon smiled in excitement. "Should we go to there now? It's gonna start soon anyways" Sunghoon said as he grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him with him to music class.

They went to music class and sat down, the teacher told them they were gonna be in 5 groups and they were gonna learn a song with guitars. The teacher put some people in groups, she suddenly said "Jake, Sunghoon and...." Jake and Sunghoon got so excited until they heard "And Heeseung" They looked around and saw Heeseung sitting somewhere smirking a bit at the two.

The three boys took their guitars and started learning avoiding talking a lot and making conversations with Heeseung.

They decided to learn the song 'Off my face' by Justin Bieber. They started training as Jake was so horrible at it. Heeseung decided to help Jake and sat beside him as he held Jake's hands and guided them to the right place.

Sunghoon saw the two and got jealous, he also sat beside Jake, "I can help Jake hyung, you can keep learning your thing" Sunghoon said in a hint of annoyance. But Heeseung refused, "No it's okay, I can help him" Heeseung said.

Sunghoon pushed Heeseung a bit, and Heeseung pushed him back, "I can help him!" Sunghoon yelled a bit, "Why? I was helping him first!" Heeseung said. "He will understand me better!" Sunghoon said. The two kept arguing until Sunghoon pushed Heeseung very hard making him fall on a piano and make his elbow hit a metal thing, cutting his elbow a bit and it started bleeding.

The teacher immediately came and stopped the two as she checked on Heeseung. Sunghoon stared at Heeseung as he thought he went too far. Jake went to Sunghoon "Why did you do that??" Jake asked Sunghoon, "Sorry hyung..I was mad and.." Sunghoon couldn't finish his sentence as he felt a slap across his cheek. He looked at Jake shocked as Jake went to Heeseung to check on him.

"Heeseung hyung, are you alright?" Jake asked, Heeseung groaned in pain as Jake helped him and the teacher wiped the blood off Heeseung's elbow with paper.

Heeseung pulled Jake close to him and hugged him, "I feel much better now..thanks.." Heeseung whispered. Suddenly Sunghoon came raging with jealousy, he grabbed Heeseung and then...

———————————————————————-