chapter 15

A/n:- alot pics ahead

Enjoy!!!!!

💖Welcome to new chapter💖
----------------------------------------------------

💖Welcome to new chapter💖----------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a disgusting headache. I didn't remember anything about last night, but I know I did something really unbelievable, I guess.

Ugh! My headache is from hell, I guess!

I went downstairs and saw Daisy drinking water, and Louis making another glass for Josh, I think.

I went to them, and Louis gave me that glass of water?

"For me?" I asked.

"Is your head giving you pain?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Hmm, drink this. It is honey water. It will reduce your hangover," he said, and I grabbed the glass and drank it in one sip because I really want to say bye to my headache.

Something came up into my throat and then went back down into my stomach. It came up again and went back down, so I rushed to the washroom.

Author POV:-

Roshni rushed to the washroom with Louis behind her. She vomited, and Louis came and held her hair, preventing it from getting dirty.

After a few minutes, Roshni wiped her face with a tissue, and Louis gave her water to gargle.

Daisy came to the washroom with a glass of drinking water.

"Don't say me that you got dick in your ass last night," Daisy said and Roshni rolled her eyes on her statement.

"Answer me!!" Daisy shouted.

"Do you think so?" Roshni said sassyly.

"I don't trust you when you're drunk," Daisy said and Roshni gave her looks 'shut up'.

"Are you okay??" Louis asked to her while rubbing her back.

"Yea bit relief," Roshni said.

They both went in hall.

"Here have this," Josh came and gave her medicine.

"Don't say me that you are also doctor secretly!" Roshni said and Louis chuckled.

"No I'm not, Daisy and Zara took this medicine last night so I just know," Josh said.