6. Guilt 💝

After the love making their was a min silence inside the room just heavy breathing sounds were coming just then Tae realized that he forced someone with whom he fell in love he wide his eyes but hugged kook tightly fearing that his omega will leave him. He was never like this he never forced anyone heck he never even glanced anyone and when someone catched his eyes he forced him. Not knowing his eyes become teary and soon tears fall down from his eyes. He himself was shocked he never cried but just in few hours meeting kook he cried he doesn't know but in kook's embrace he was feeling safee like he can show his true self he can be himself which he has been keeping inside from last 100 years.

Here kook was rubbing Tae's back but he get shocked and worried when he felt something wet on his chest. He saw Tae's shoulders were shaking means Tae is crying. He tried to broke the hug but Tae tight his grip more on him. Kook pat Tae's back but he listen some mumbling sound.

Tae:- please sorry i m sorry i didn't mean to force you please sorry in anger I did it but please don't misunderstand it with using you which I didn't do I make love to you because you are my queen you are the my luna please don't leave me please i m sorry i m sorry i m sorry.

Kook wide his eyes listening Tae now he was guilty hella guilty not because he slapped Tae but because of other reason. He forcefully broke the hug and cupped Tae's face
Kook:- hey hey see here you didn't do it forcefully I know you made love to me I can see inside your eyes please don't cry it's making my heart bleed I enjoyed every part of it I loved it. (Small smile) And where is my king who is cold ruthless dangerous cause right now the person whom I m watching isn't my king he is a cry baby.

Said making Tae to stop crying his face again became cold but his eyes were softly looking at kook. He nuzzled his face inside kook's neck sniffing it wanting to mark it but he control his urges. He pulled his face back.

Tae:-(deep voice) let me pulled myself out and clean you

Kook:- no sleep like this inside me I wants to feel you like this

Tae:-(cold deep voice) but you will be hurt

Kook:-(pulling Tae into his neck) shhh sleep

Tae was still guilty on his doing but nonetheless he slept inside kook's arms feeling safe and here kook was thinking something deeply feeling guilty for some reason. He kissed Tae's head and sleep like this Tae on the top of him.

Next morning

Both the couple was sleeping soundly when Tae started to move waking up making kook to moan in his sleep well as you all know that Tae was still inside him.

Tae fully opened his eyes listening to the sound and tried to get up slowly. He started to pull himself out making kook to moan more. He gulped hard not to pound on the sleepy bunny who was so tempting for him.

He started to pulled out kook moan and opened his eyes slowly. Soon Tae pulled out making kook to moan out loud. Tae intensely look at kook whose eyes were closed now. He hover over kook peck kook's forhead eyes cheeks and lastly attached their lips together kissing softly. They both broke the kiss hearing the knock on the door of his chamber making tae frown as who can come to his chamber when none is allowed here accept Namjin untill Or unless it's imp.

Tae:-(cold voice) who is their?

Jin:- it's me king you ordered me to take care of the luna and also you are needed in the courtroom. It's important!

Tae:- Okay wait for 20min i will be their.

Jin:- okay king I will be standing outside then.

Now Tae look at his bunny beauty who was looking at him with his doe eyes. He attached his lips on the mole under kook's lips sucking licking creating a small hickey their.

Kook:- let's go and freshup you have to take care of the kingdom too.

Tae pick kook up and left toward the bathroom after getting freshup they came out of the bathroom going towards the closest. Tae let kook choose his clothes to wear for now and he himself wear his sweat pants after making kook ready and laying him down on the bed. He moved towards the door was going to open it but stopped listening to the growl.

He loocked back and saw their kook was sitting on the bed with royal blue eyes with a purple ring growling at him indicating that his wolf was in control. Tae look into kooks eyes and V take over the control having dark golden with a red ring eyes. He hurried walk towards him engulfing in a hug snuggling into his Omega's neck scenting him well that was a amazing seen to witness.

JK:- (possesive voice) where are you going with your this visible chest wear something then leave.

V:-(smirk) so my bunny is possessive huh?

JK:-(angry voice) I m not bunny I m a wolf and wear something first.

V hold kook's chin staring right into kook's eyes and said in deep voice

V:- stop your anger don't forget I m your alpha (said making kook to submit) and don't worry only hyung is outside I won't be like this in the court room.

V took deep breath closing his eyes and Tae took control and JK too give control to kook.

Kook:-(looking down) sorry king

Tae:-(caressing kook's cheeks) it's okay darling and I liked my possesive omega.

Said making kook to blush and happy why not it was the amazing moment of their wolves interacting with each other and V also doesn't have any problem in accepting him as his well he already accepted him.

Tae goes towards closet and took Out a tshirt wearing it and adjusting his clock over it. He last time peck kook's lips and left from their.

Outside the King's chamber

Jin:-(bowed) king alpha and luna of Busan kingdom Mr. Min ans Mrs. Min are here and need you urgently. They are in the courtroom waiting for you.

Tae:-(nodded) take care of your luna and bring him something to eat too.

Jin nodded and again bowed and enter inside the room when Tae left from their and Jin enter inside the room. Listening to the door closing sound kook turn towards the door.

Here inside the room Jin was standing froze and their kook was shocked with wide eyes.

Kook:-(gulped) j-jin hyung

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝