Life at Camp

Percy's POV
I slashed Riptide through the air, the sun glinting on it's blade. I deflected a jab from Nico and rolled between his legs. I swung my sword at his knees but Nico turned quickly and leaped out of the way. I screwed up my face in concentration and quickened my moves. Jabbing, slashing, and stabbing. I backed Nico up at the edge of arena. His long messy black hair hung in his eyes, but I could see that his expression was determined, unwilling to give up. I grinned in triumph and twisted the sword out of Nico's hands. He fell on the dusty ground. I laughed and offered a hand to him. He took it and grinned. "Nice moves."

"You too. Improved since the last time, huh?" Nico nodded and said, "I practiced with a couple of undead-"

THWACK!
I collapsed and hit the ground. Hard. I winced and rolled over to find Annabeth crouching over me with her drakon bone sword at my throat, her golden blond hair thrown in ringlets down her back. "Not good enough to block an attack from me though!" She laughed.

"You were cheating! You used your hat!" I whined, pouting. Nico was suppressing laughter behind us.

"It's fair!" Annabeth cried joyfully from her perch on my back.

"Then so is this!" I smirked and kissed her.
3 months after the war with Gaea, life was good at Camp. The Hecate kids with the help of the Hepheastus Cabin and the gods had created a portal between the Greek and Roman Camps. The Seven were home, and there was no better place to be.

So how do you like it so far? I'm really sorry that these chapters are so short. I'll try to make the following chapters longer.