Special Treatment

Shi Pov
I was helping Om Bhaiya for making cookies 🍪 for his friends. He is going Manali for New Year Celebration 🎉 . I also want to go with my friend in trip .but i wont be allowed Fuck it..Rudra and om bhai always get special treatment from Nitin bhaiya . .... finally cookie 🍪  are done ...

i am exhausted right now I just want my bed and sleep.

Rishi POV 
Even after saying that to directly  to Nitin bhai Rudra get to in Kamal's Party if i and shi would have said that he would have killed us but of course Rudra and om are his favorite . i hate him he always do partiality  among us 😔 .  I went to kitchen where everyone was there .
I accidentally bumped on shi. " Are u mad ! Can't you see . " " Sorry I didn't see u sorry. "
" No u just want to  hurt me u-" Shi screamed loudly.
Nitin bhai said " Hey!  Easy Babe. I am sure it was a mistake ."assuring her while keep his hand on her shoulder.
"Fuck off. Don't touch me. U bloody-" shi yelled while  removing  Nitin bhai hand.I glare at her. Smack . But before I say anything she already got a hard smack form wooden spoon.
SHI POV
" Wanna try again " Nitin bhai said in low and terrifying tone. "No " Trying to rub the sting somehow he has managed with his one smack . " Apologize."
" Sorry bhai " Rishi nodded
"Go to ur room and you better be calm when I come to your room or u will be in serious trouble " He said in no nonsense tone. I runed to my room.
I cried in my bed.
Om Pov
"Nitin"                                                                    he rolled his eyes 👀" She deserves this " i glare at him ."She is a teen bro ." " that's the main reason she deserves " i hushed  him .   SKIP TO  NITIN'S ROOM                                     He is talking to someone such a busy person "What u want from me" .... he finally hang-up "Sorry for the-" it's ok  He sat next to me and said "Before u leave i want to make myself clear that- " " i can't drink even i am out of the house 🏡"  i said annoyingly he smirks 😏"yes.." "Now will u  let say what i want to tell u ." he motion me to continue" Rishi & Shi feels that u give to special treatment to me &  Rudra ." He said 🤯 shockingly "What" i nod "but i don't i-" "i k but they think that u do partiality between us ""i will talk to them " i gave him pointed look "but politely" he nodded "I will miss u " i said while pouting "So don't go "i rolled my eyes 👀 "i will miss u now whom will i tease" he said laughing he hugged me of course his hug was best "u have heart" He laughed "Be lenient with Shi" he shook his head and said " yes boss" we both laughed and and talk some more.  
After some time i went to my room i need to get some sleep💤.
Nitin POV
I don't know why they thought that I would do partiality between them. Yeah I know that I don't discipline Om only because he can take care of himself well fine but even then I discipline Rudy he also gets punished like them but then also they think I cannot understand that. Let me talk to Shi. I went to her room. I knocked first . She opens the door🚪 for me to get in. She seemed worried oh I forgot huh.. " Why are you behave this way?" I said sternly. She gulped
" I am sorry for my action " She said while tear roll down form her cheek. She is guilty " Plz don't spank me " I sighed " Come here"
I let her sit on my lap " I am not mad baby" I kissed her forehead and comforted her...
" Sorry i don't-"
"It's ok baby but don't be that way again u it hurt other feeling so u have to apologize to him ok"
"Yes" I kissed her cheek... On now main topic " I want to ask u something.. Do u think I do partiality between u guys? " Her expression changed its looks like she is Detebating to tell or not.... " No I don't u.."
I glared at her " Stop lying " The tears roll down " U k if u feel that way-" " I am sorry " She cried into my chest that melt my heart " Shi baby no u didn't have to be sorry I can understand why you have that hard feelings it's ok and I am sorry that I made u guys feel that way I am sorry if because of me u guys-" Rishi cut off me and hugged me " I am sorry I k u don't do partiality between us but u let rudra go after he said that directly-"
" And after that he was grounded for 3 months " Rudra came and said " And u giys think that I get special treatment form him"
"Yes it was a deal between us for let him go" " Ohhh.. And we " They both gulped Rudy glare at them " Sorry bhai " He just ignore their apologizes and went to his room"  Uhhh...
" Good Night guys "
" Yeahhh good night "
Hi guys how r u doing I hope you'll be good .
Thank you for reading my story I hope you all like it.
If you like it please vote and comment.
I will update soon till u can read other parts of this story.
Happy new year guys... I hope this year goes grt of urs.. ❤❤❤❤