Gone ™

|💕 If, they are boundaries, I will try to knock them down ~ Sam Smith💕🔊|

Rivers House 🏡
Malak POV
So, Riley & Selly just left. I can feel a huge lump in my throat, I ain't wanna cry and I didn't but I really wanted to. Zaniya, Riv, and Nadia were sad but all upset with me cause of what I did. I didn't know how to react to this but all I could do was just grieve in the process. The girls walked upstairs pissed off at me.
^UPSTAIRS^
Rivers POV
"Omfg." I said sitting on the bed with tears coming down my face. "Riv what's wrong."
Benny said rubbing my back. "Riley and selly are gone, cause of malak."
"What happened." Jay asked.
"He snuck out to see Tyler this morning without telling her." "Wowww." Tayvion said shaking his head. Nadia was crying, "he always does this shit." She said running into the bathroom. "I got it." Benny said walking in to make sure she was okay.
Zaniya was silent cause she was too pissed to talk. "It'll be okay, she'll be back soon."
Jay said giving River a hug.
Malak POV
So I walk up stairs and take a deep breath before going inside. "H-hey guys."
"Hi." Everyone said looking a different direction. I sat on the bed breaking the silence. "I'm sorry guys, and I'm sorry jay about selly leaving wit Riley."
"Whatever Malak." Jay said looking at his phone. "Guys, y'all don't think I'm sad too, I know I started all this shit, but damn I didn't mean too. I did what was right for me and check up on Tyler, she carrying my baby, like if I don't do it, ima be a fucked up dad, but if I do, do it ima hurt Riley, what am I supposed to do." A tear fell down my eyes and I quickly wiped before any one could see it. "Malak, we understand where you're coming from but the simple fact is that you lied and you kept that from her all you could've did was to keep it 100 and everything would've been okay." River said wiping her face. "Well I don't know what to do." I said shifting on the bed. "Yo, we tired of always helping you, but we gonna say one last thing, STOP hurting her, it's not that hard just be loyal with her just like she's been wit you."
Sebastian said scrolling through the Netflix movies with the controller. "I won't because I love her and I promise I won't do it again all I need to do is win her back and I don't know how to I need ya'll help for real this time I won't fuck it up, cause I realized she's the only girl that's stuck with me through all SHxT I've put her through.
"Well I guess we can try to help you one last time." Tayvion said shifting his hat.
Selly & Riley House 🏡
✨Selly POV✨
"Riley stop crying."I said trying to hold back my tears. She have me a hug and cried into my shoulder "what's wrong with me, what should've done that i didn't do!"
*PHONE RINGS*
11:23 💕🙌 River 🙌💕
Hello -
Hey, selly you okay?
Yeah just calming Riley down missing jaden.
Aww baby I missed you too. Jaden said
Hii babe
Shut up, so is Riley okay. Tayvion asked.
Nah, not really
Can u ask her can she come over
Yeah, hold up
.........
She said no
Okay, well we'll check up on her later.
Kk luh you squad
WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Bye. Mwahhh
🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚
3 Days Later 🌸
📲10:32
Benny: bae we miss you text us back.
📲11:20
Jay: riles you gotta come back
📲 11:45
Nadia: gurl I miss you.
📲12:02
River: boo, text me soon
📲12:11
Sebastian: fam ain't nun without you.
📲 12:56
Tayvion: I miss my baby sister
📲 1:03
Zaniya: come back!
📲 1:24
Kimi: I heard what happened can we talk
📲 1:45
Noah: baby sis call me!
📲 1:58
Malak: baby I miss you, and I'm sorry, I love you so much. I swear no matter what you need, I got you. I love love love you!
Please don't go, I need you😿.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕗🕘🕙🕚🕧
1 Wk. Later
🌞🌞🌞
12:52 💕🙌 River 🙌💕
0:1
Hello
Hey! Riley were having a meet & greet
And we really need you their. Can u meet squad at tayvion's house and we'll all ride together.
M-Kay see you tommorow, love you Riv
Love you too
🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚
I reminded selly and she told me she knew already. "Well okay see you in the morning." "Kk,bye."
I woke up did my hygiene as usual. I left my hair down and out on a tie-dye bucket hat with a white crop top, light blue jeans, and some pink Roshe's I borrowed from selly.
Me: hey boo, tell squad I'm on my way
Benny: hi💕and ight luh you
Me: ily2👫
Iselis had hair in a sloppy bun, a turtle neck adidas jacket, adidas joggers and her sir forces. We walked to tay's in 20 mins flat.
I opened the door and screams filled the house. "Riley!!! Selly!!!" Jaden picked up selly and twirled her in his arms. They kissed and I felt a huge lump in my throat but I tried to hold back the tears. "Hey fam!" I said hugging everyone. We sat down and waited for destorm to get ready.
When he was, we all sat in the car making dub mashes and vines. We were all in a group chat together texts even tho we were all sitting next to each other. I honestly didn't exactly want to got to the meet and greet, cuzz malak been trying to talk me and I'm not ready for his SHxT rn.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Well see what happens.
💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hii, hope you like this bonus chapter today😊