Part 3

A/n: so from now on when the text looks like this its in the characters mind like now it will be Jinx, and when it looks like this its in the other persons mind.
———
Jinx

We got to jerchikos and I ordered my usual al Lux ordered what she wanted.
We ate in silence, sometimes Lux would tell me a fact about her and i just nodded. I knew my food was not gonna stay in me for long but i had to keep it in for as long as Lux was here. Im pretty sure she found out i cut myself more in the morning but she didn't ask,i wonder if thats what friends do. "Jinx you there?" I snapped back to reality at the sight of a hand waving in front of my face and Lux's voice. "Right sorry im listening" She looked at me before speaking "hey i wanted to ask you a question but lets first pay and go back to your hide-out"

"I-uh sure" i said softly,but loudly enough so she'd hear me. I paid for her and me,we headed out back towards my hide-out but we got held back by some wannabe gangsters.I mumbled the word "great" to myself before turning to Lux who had a look on her face that screamed im-about-to-be-traumatized-for-life you know? I turned my full attention to the men, "what the hell do you assholes want?" The men could not laugh with that and decided on that moment that we were not worth it and before they left they lade sure to leave a trace behind, with that i mean, they held Lux in a tight grip and tried to beat me up but they got a bullet into their head, i was shot in my side but the other dudes just ran.

"Fuck..are you okay? Jinx!"my vision was blurry, this has happend before but this time i had someone by my side. "Shit, yeah im fine its happened before though never so deep-FUCK!!" I yelled, that seemed to startle her but she sprung in action "i have to take you to the firelight base you'll bleed out" when she mentioned the firelight base i immediately refused "No! No no we- we cant!" I panicked but tried to keep calm, thats when the familiar feeling of my stomach turning came up. "Fuck- turn around Lux-" and with that my food came back out and i coughed up some blood with it. "Shit cough fucking hell.." Lux stared at me in pure horror..great i jinxed it "we're going even if you don't want it i wont let you suffer in pain and risk it getting infected" I tried to refuse but my vision tunneled so i just nodded, she picked me up with my arm over her shoulder and her hand on mine, her other hand was on my waist, supporting me while we were walking.

"Fuck- that! Hurt!" I tried not to scream as not to wake others up, we went into an alleyway and she put me down, "we're close to the base, do you mind if i go there to get some people to help me assist you" i nodded and she left..she left..is she gonna come back? Did she leave me? No she's coming back, she promised. I couldn't breathe again, my vision tunneled again and it went black.

Lux

I stormed into the base and tried to find Ekko but Scar informed me he was on a mission, he tried to comm me but he got no answer. Fuck thats right i turned my comm of last night i cursed myself out for that but i had other things to worry about, well one person to worry about "ugh fine scar your comming with me Eve tell the medic to make space for someone with a gunshot to the side" Scar looked at me with a look that said why-me-why-not-someone-else. Eve just nodded with suspicion and walked away. Please be okay Jinx me and Scar headed back to the alleyway,when we got there i told him to wait and headed in alone. I got to Jinx and she was unconscious, shit i should have know she would pass out fuck and she lost way to much blood i grabbed her wrist to try and feel a pulse, she had one, but a low one. "Scar! Come here quick!" Scar came running in ready to fight until he saw the unconscious blue haired girl and blood "oh fuck what happend?!" He yel-asked "no time to explain we need to get her to the medic!" I said hurly as I picked her up into the same position as before but this time scar on the other side. We got her back to the base in a whip and got her to the medic. "Fucking hell what happened to her she looks so thin! She's lucky shes even alive!" Said the medic, that made my heart drop lower than it already has. "Just help her..please" i looked down to my feet and felt my hands curl up into tight fists, my eyes closed so no tears could fall, i was worried for her.