A Christmas Proposal

SURPRISEE!!! HAVE FUN WITH THIS MEWGULF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ONE SHOT. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ❤️❤️❤️

Mew walks through the mall with his best friend, Bright. They are on their way to the jewelry store to buy a ring. An engagement ring. It's almost Christmas and Mew plans to propose to Gulf during Christmas. So he asked Bright to come with him.

"Do you have the size of Gulf's finger?" Bright asks. Mew nods. "Yes, I measured him while he was sleeping." Mew says and Bright shakes his head, laughing. "I can't believe you're going to ask Gulf to marry you on Christmas Day." Bright says. "Let's hope he says yes." Mew says. Bright stops walking. Mew also stops walking. "Of course Gulf is going to say yes. He loves you and you love him. You two belong together." Bright says. Mew suddenly looks nervous.

"But what if he says no? We love each other, but that doesn't mean Gulf wants to marry me." Mew says. Bright squeezes Mew's arm. "Don't be an idiot. Gulf is going to say yes, I'm sure." Bright says. Mew looks at him hopefully. "Do you mean it?" He asks. Bright nods. "I mean it, Mew. Gulf is going to say yes. Don't worry." Bright says.

Mew hugs him. "Thanks, Bright. I just needed that." Mew says. "Always, Mew. That's what best friends are for." Bright says. Mew smiles and they walk into the jewelry store. They soon found a beautiful ring. Mew gives Gulf's finger size and they can pick up the ring in two days.

While Mew and Bright are at the mall, Gulf is sitting on the couch with Win in his house. Or actually his house with Mew, since they live together. 

Gulf sighs. "What's wrong?" Win asks. "Nothing, everything is fine." Gulf tries to lie but he knows Win won't believe it anyway. Gulf and Win have known each other for years, and Win always knows when someone is lying to him. 

"Come on, Gulf. Don't lie to me. You know I always know when someone is lying to me, so tell me. What's going on?" Win asks. He crosses his arms.

"Alright then. It's Mew." Gulf says. Win frowns a little. "What's wrong with Mew?" Win asks. Gulf shrugs. "Don't know." Gulf says. "I feel like he's hiding something from me." Gulf says. "Like what?" Win asks. "I don't know either. But he's been acting different lately. Every time I want to go out with him, he says he can't because then he says he's already going out with someone else, and then he leaves." Gulf says.

Win bites his lip to avoid giving anything away. He knows about Mew's plan and now that Gulf is telling him this and how he feels, he has to try very hard not to say anything.

"I think he's cheating on me." Gulf says, just as Win takes a sip of water. Win spits it out. Gulf looks at him strangely.

"Are you okay?" Gulf asks. Win nods. "Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry." Win says. He wipes his mouth with a handkerchief. Gulf still looks at him strangely.

"What makes you think Mew is cheating on you?" Win asks. Gulf shrugs. "I have no idea, every time he uses his phone he has a big smile on his face." Gulf says. "And every time I ask what's going on, he just says there's nothing and when I want to look at his phone, he quickly pulls his phone away." Gulf says. "And that's why you think he's cheating on you?" Win asks. Gulf shrugs again. "I don't know, maybe." Gulf says.

Win sighs. 

"Gulf, you know Mew will never cheat on you, right?" Win says. "Then why is he acting so strange to me?" Gulf asks. Win shrugs. "I don't know, but one thing I do know is that Mew would never cheat on you. He loves you too much for that." Win says. "Really?" Gulf asks. "Really." Win says. Gulf smiles. "Thank you, Win. Those words mean a lot to me." Gulf says. Win hugs him. "You're welcome, Gulf. Glad I could help you get rid of your concerns." Win says. He sighs softly.