Introduction to the story.

This story is my own imagination. The characters of this story don't exist in this world. it's just my imagination. This story is gonna be motional and a happy ending, so stay tuned.

This story blongs to Kim Ji-Min, who was just 7 years old when her parents died. Then Korea's biggest businessman adopted her along with his wife and a daughter.

The parents of Ji-Min died because of the fire blast in the building. They were employees of Mr. Kim Ji-Won, Korea's biggest businessman.

Then Mr. Kim Ji-Won adopted Ji-Min because she had no any siblings. After her parent's death, she left alone. Now I'I tell you about Mr. Kim Ji-Won's family. His wife Ms. Kim Ji-Yoon had her shares in his company Whereas their daughter Kim Ji-Soo, and she was 13 years old when Ji-Min came into their lives.

Now Ji-Min is 17 years old whereas her sister, she's 23 years old now. Ji-Min is studying in high school in 10th grade, and her sister Kim Ji-Soo studies in university. Her bond with her sister is not too much good because Ji-Soo easily gets angry at Ji-Min. Obviously, she's not
her original sister.

Ji-Min's mom is always rude and cold towards her, like her daughter Ji-Soo. She always cares and loves Ji- Soo. Ji-Min's dad is so nice and cares about her, but sometimes, he gets angry at her because of Ji-Soo and Ms. Kim Ji-Yoon.

Ji-Min had a grandma who always defended her and stayed by her side no matter what. She loves Ji-Min more than Ji-Soo, and Ji-Min spends more time with
grandma. Obviously, she had on one to talk in her life.

Ji-Min spent her 10 years of her life while crying and depressed. She had only one friend in school, Lee Mi-Young. She knows everything about Ji-Min and her
family. But Ji-Min had no one to hang out because Mi-Young's parents didn't give her permission to hang out after school. Ji-Min spends her whole day in her room, laying on her bed like a dead body.

she's so upset and depressed about her life. There was
no entertainment in her life except her grandma, who
listens each and every shit of her. She's only her comfort zone.

introduction is over, now let's start the story...