7:30 in the morning.

Ji-Min's Pov:

I was sleeping in my room, i heard a shouting noise coming from downstairs, and i woke up and went straight to the washroom while panicking.

I came outside and wore my uniform, and went downstairs
trying not to get scold because of woking up late. I sat on dining with my grandma, dad, and Ji-Soo.

My mom was shouting at servants. I ate breakfast, and my mood was already f*cked up. I stood up and picked up my bag from the chair beside me. I rushed outside without bowing to Grandma and Dad.

                    8:00 a.m.

I was already late. I made my route to the bus stop. never go to school in the car because i don't want to bother my sister and mom. I reached the bus stop,
and after a few minutes, the bus arrived, and i went inside and took the seat in the 1st row. After a couple of times, the bus stopped at another stop.

I stepped outside, and it was almost raining. I started to take fast steps so that i didn't get to wet. But rain was so heavy, i was walking when i got my attention on a little puppy.

He was all wet and trying to hide somewhere. I glanced at him with blank expression, and i was
thinking of adopting him. I bent to this height and patted his head.

"I be homeless if i adopt you baby".  I spoke while thinking about my evil mom and sister.

I was all wet, and rain wasn't stopping. I decided to go inside the school's building because i was already 30 minutes late.

I started to walk inside when i heard a barking sound behind me, i stopped and looked back and saw he was him again.

I went to the school's guard and decided to give him the puppy.

"Take this puppy for me! l'l take him back after school." I said.

He agreed, and finally, i went
inside. I walked to my classroom and knocked on the door. "Knock knock," teacher Min turned back and glanced at me. "May i come in Sir". I spoke.

"You're 30 minutes late, Ms. Ji-Min, what's the matter?". He said while giving the death stare.

"U-mm s-sir a-actually it w-was r-raining o-outside t-thats w-whyy I'm late" Uhhhh, finally, i spoke with panicking.

He looked at me from head to foot and said. "Come in, Ms. Ji-Min, i will talk to your parents so next time you will not be late." He smirked.

.....

Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon🫂