𝗧𝗪𝗢

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: birmingham airport - birmingham

"mum, dad, i'm gonna get some snacks." valerie stated, waiting for the approval to go.

"get me some val?" niko asked, looking pleadingly at his sister.

"no?" she laughed, "you never get me anything." she argued.

"valerie please don't be mean to your brother" emma sighed, already tired of having to mediate arguments between the two. "and can you get me and your dad some chocolates and find niko something?" she asked as she gave her daughter money.

"course mum." valerie smiled, making her way to the WHSmith next to her.

she had gotten all of the snacks she had wanted, until her eyes fell upon a copy of pride and prejudice. just as she was grabbed the book, her hand collided with someone else's, as they both tried to take the book at the same time.

"sorry!" they both exclaimed at the same time.

"you can take it!" they exclaimed at the same time again.

"i'm sorry, you can take it. you took it first." the mystery boy offered.

"are you sure? it's the last copy on the shelf." valerie questioned, before spending her time taking the appearance of the boy in front of her. 'if i wasn't still in love with hector, i'd try it out with him. why am i still hung up on him?' she pondered, scolding herself for allowing hector to still be a part of her life.

"i'm sure. plus how could i take something for such a beautiful girl." he flirted, smirking at the blush on her face.

valerie felt as if a flock of butterflies had taken over her stomach. however, she remained somewhat compsed, "you're bold. for all you know i could be 13." she teased, causing the boy's eyes to widen.

"wait i think i've seen you somewhere. you look so familiar! oh my days! you're that model, valentine i think? and if you are who i think you are, you're about my age." he realised, causing valerie to laugh.

"it's valerie, but yes i am the person you think i am." she giggled, "am i ever gonna find out your name, or am i just going to have to refer to you as 'the boy with great taste in books'." she smirked.

"oh sorry- dunno what i was- my name is jordan." he stammered, rendered flustered by the way valerie looked up at him.

"nice to meet you jordan." she smiled, shaking his hand