Chapter 8 :A Demon's Play: Unleashing Power and Unraveling Threads

-Shizue-

As I groggily woke up, attempting to rub my eyes, I noticed Anos holding my left hand. Confused, I glanced around and realized I wasn't in my room; it was Anos's room. Wondering why I was there, I continued to look at him, touched his soft hair.

The more I looked at him, the faster my heart beat, and my face seemed to blush. Since we arrived at the village, my face blushes when Anos is too close.

However, a small issue arose—I couldn't move my hands away. He held them quite tightly, and the more I tried to retrieve my hand, the stronger his grip became,I tried to say " Anos-san, please let go of my hand."

However, he doesn't reply at all. I tried once again, but failed. Seeing the soft approach wasn't working, I decided to use the hard way. I karate-chopped him on the head. He fell on his back, rubbing his head in pain, and said, "What the hell, Shizue? Why did you hit me?" I responded, "I know that can't hurt at all, stop the act." He chuckled, "Oops, exposed." Then he got up, I Asked, "Why am I in your room at all?" He responded, "Because I don't know where your guest home is, and you fell asleep, so I thought to bring you here."

He sat down on his bed near me, and although it makes me blush every time we stay so close, it doesn't matter now. I said, "We should prepare to go since we stayed longer than planned." He responded, "I don't think it's possible to go now."

I asked puzzled, "Why is that?" Anos responded, "Oh yeah, you fell asleep when Rimuru and I spoke. It's about the orc race, which seems to have started a war with all the races here in the Jura Forest." He added, "And I was thinking to help them a bit since they helped us first too."

Curious, I inquired, "The orcs. Aren't they considered the weakest race?" Anos admitted, "I don't know, but it seems in the last time they hunted and killed a lot of villages." He elaborated, "Didn't you see the new people last night? They are from one of these villages."

I asked for clarification, "You mean the guy with red hair and the girl with violet hair and the other three people?" Anos confirmed, "Yes, them." He explained, "Because Rimuru is afraid that they're may gonna come to his village too." I agreed, "Yes, wae should help." Anos then changed the thema, "Anyway, it doesn't matter now." And He added, "and I have a gift for you."

As he said that, he bowed down and took something from under the bed. It was a wooden box, which he placed in front of me, saying, "Open it." I slowly open it, and it's was an Elven-inspired tunic with intricate silver embroidery. Lightweight, leggings, boots and a pair of  Fingerless gloves with magical runes, All I could think was how beautiful they are. I gazed at him, and before I could say anything, he, with a smile, simply said, "No need to thank me. I saw that you didn't have many clothes, so I let Garm make some clothes for you, and there's more at home." Overwhelmed with emotion, I hugged him, tears streaming down my face. I questioned myself, wondering why I was crying and why I was embracing him, Why is he so kind to me? He embraced me back, his hand on my head, and said, "Let it out, let everything out." [ bit later ]  I glaze at him  said to him " "Thank you, I don't know what got into me," I expressed. He simply smiled, "No problem," and added, "I think you should take a bath now." I questioned myself, wondering why. I sniffed myself and realized I smelled very bad. Quickly, I leaped from the bed, grabbed the wooden box, and dashed off before I closed the door I glazed at him and said,"Thank you." And closed the door behind me.

-Anos-

"I think I should take a bath too," I mused. [After the bath] It's always good to freshen up. Anyway, I'll be heading out now,  as I walk for a little I meet the future benimaru and future Shino and future shuna and the rest,I walked over to them and said, "Hey, guys." Future Benimaru seemed a bit taken aback, so I added, "Where are you guys headed?"
Future Benimaru responded " we're going to meet Rimuru-same to talk about something."