wikipedia

WIKIPEDIA

WIKIPEDIA

PENELOPE JADE ABBOTT

BORN march 6, 1999 ( age 24 )ann arbor, michigan

ann arbor, michigan

OCCUPATION influencer
& model

FAMILY valentina abbott — mother
leonardo abbott — father

PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER

Penelope Jade Abbott (born March 6, 1999) is an American social media personality, Youtuber, and model. In 2014, she launched her Youtube channel where she's best known for captivating fashion advice and familiarity vlogs. She has amassed over a million subscribers on her channel.

EARLY LIFE

Abbott was born March 6, 1999, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is the only child of her parents, Valentina and Leonardo Abbott.

She trained as a dancer for fifteen years and played as an opposite hitter in volleyball for the entirety of her middle school and high school career. She graduated Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, April of 2021.

CAREER

Post-graduation, Abbott leveraged her multifaceted skills and keen eye for style to establish herself as a prominent figure in the fashion and digital media sphere. Known for her effortless blend of chic fashion insights and relatable lifestyle content, Abbott swiftly gained traction within the influencer community. Her channel expanded beyond fashion advice, encompassing lifestyle vlogs, behind-the-scenes glimpses into the modeling world, and collaborations with renowned brands.

Drawing from her dance background, Abbott infuses her content with graceful movement and a unique artistic flair, distinguishing her videos and fashion presentations. Her commitment to authenticity and empowering her audience has cultivated a dedicated fanbase that admires her authenticity and embraces her as a role model.

Outside her digital endeavors, Abbott has ventured into philanthropy, advocating for causes close to her heart, including mental health awareness and youth empowerment programs. Her career continues to evolve, resonating with audiences worldwide and solidifying her position as a dynamic influencer and advocate for positive change.

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
youtube icon