𝟢𝟥.𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖴𝖠𝖫 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖨𝖲 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦?

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
❝ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀? ❞

PERHAPS IT WAS THE FACT THAT for the first time in months of being trapped in my own home, I was finally allowed freedom and able to see people I enjoyed the company of, but time seems to be going extremely quickly at the moment. It is already Christmastime. Where the actual fuck is all the time going?

Tonight is our last night at school before we go home for two weeks, a much needed break from school. This, of course, meant that everyone in school was going to get absolutely plastered to the point they probably wouldn't shed their hangover until halfway through the holidays. Well, at least everyone who was invited would do so. Invitations to a party at a university — could you imagine not being invited to a party at your own university, who was even controlling that system?

"What you wearing tonight, Hope?" Felix asked from beside me, his words muffling the sound of my amplified bass that he was playing a guitar riff on. The only baseline he was able to play was 'Smoke On The Water'; when he realised he could play it, he didn't stop for a good while — that was until I threatened to smash it over his head. We were in a year seven music lesson — our teacher didn't enjoy my comment all.

Ever since that day, he's played only basic guitar riffs that could be transcribed onto the bass. He didn't even try to use his fingers to play — he could've, it wouldn't have been too hard, as he was playing such simple things, but he didn't because he knew how much it annoyed me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, sighing slightly. A wide grin grew on my face before I started to speak again. "Wanna help me decide?"

"Yes," Felix agreed quickly, turning my amp off, unplugging my bass and hanging it up on the wall quickly. He looked at me expectantly, as though he expected me to have already picked out several outfit options. "Hurry up then, we don't have all day."

I rolled my eyes, letting out a scoff as I made my way toward my wardrobe. Flinging the doors open, I was greeted with many flashy tops, trousers, dresses, shoes; all my clothes I wore during school hours and to relax were already all packed away, ready for tomorrow. There was only one comfortable outfit in there, the one I'd travel home in — and when I say home, I mean Felix's.

The first dress I picked out was a sparkling, silver one, it was lose enough, but not to the point it was completely baggy on me. It was short, low-cut and extremely flattering; plus, I knew Felix liked it on me, he always complimented me on it — well, he was lovely with compliments anyways, but I got always more from him in this dress.

After picking out a few options, I held them against my body as if to model what they'd look like on. Felix wasn't satisfied with that though, it didn't seem.

"I don't know, I think you're going to have a little fashion show for me," he said, shaking his head as if he was really torn between choosing from a few dresses, some of which he'd seen me in loads of times. I'd probably just wear the silver one; he'd probably just agree it was the best option.

I rolled my eyes before undressing myself — I was okay getting changed around him, we both got dressed and undressed around each other frequently; not to mention, we often lay around naked in the fields at Saltburn. We didn't make attempts to look at each others bodies — though, God knows I'd study his for hours — but we didn't look away either. Sometimes, my gaze lingered on him for too long, he didn't notice — or at least he pretended not too. Sometimes, his gaze lingered on me for too long, I pretended not to notice.