17 - Jealousy (Flashback) 🔞

I can't thank you enough for 3k readers woww! Thank you guys so much for the support you guys are truly my inspiration for updating!

Due to 3k readers I decided to update much quicker than I usually would!

This is the first flashback chapter and it will be beneficial to the plot later on!

This is some of the first smut to be in the book but it is a little dark.

-

"Jeongukk don't you fucking dare leave!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA GO SEE HER!" Jimin yells clearly angered by the ravenette, quickly following him to the shoe rack.

Jeongukk shakes Jimin's hand off of him clearly not on the mood to put up with his bullshit today.

"No, I-I'm so sick of your shit Jimin." Jeongukk says as he slipped his shoes on and unbuttoned his shirt further.

"I fucking knew you always wanted her attention...i always thought she was a whore but-" Jimin was abruptly pushed against the wall with Jeongukk's face dangerously close to his.

"You don't know shit, keep Nayeon's name out of your fucking mouth." Jeongukk basically growled.

Jeongukk let go of Jimin and walked to the apartment door.

"Just wait till I tell Taehyung about this" Jimin follows with a condescending tone.

Jeongukk flips him off as he slams the door shut.

-

Jeongukk was drunk as fuck.

His world was spinning at the familiar club walls painted red, the smell of sweat, and topped up with the intoxicating smell of alcohol.

A familiar brunette girl rushed up to him.

"Kook, you came!" She said quickly flashing him a bunny smile.

Despite feeling dizzy as shit he offered a wave back and sighed as the alcohol coursed through his veins.

Nayeon rose an eyebrow and said "you seem really drunk I'll keep an eye on you."

"M n-not drunkkk~" Jeongukk manages to slur out.

He stumbles closer to the bar as Nayeon tries to hold up upwards so he doesn't fall flat on his face.

He turned around to face her and she worriedly said "Jeongukk, your a pretty responsible drinker? What happened?"

Jeongukk frowned as he sat down and ordered a drink feeling himself slightly sober up. "J-just chim."

Nayeon seemed to slightly freeze up at the mention of a certain male. "Oh."

Jeongukk faces her clearly teary eyed.

This catches Nayeon slightly off guard.

"I dunno what to doo~" Jeongukk wailed as he falls into Nayeon's arms bursting out in tears.

Nayeon held him in shock yet tried her best to comfort him.

"JEON JEONGUKK! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BITCH ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"  A deep loud voice said stomping their direction.

The tall male pulled Jeongukk backwards by his hair away from Nayeon.

It was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Behind Taehyung followed an equally pissed looking Jimin.

"Oh, so you actually came here to hang out with this slut." Jimin said with an eye roll.