01

A showcase, milky white in the middle of an empty room. Designed in an ancient style, Greek if you look at it closely. Tiled, cream colored flowing floor, shiny clean.

The room looked like a stone sculptor's studio. The display case, which appeared empty, was surrounded by sculptures made of the finest marble, looking in the direction of the display case. They almost looked like guards for the work of art that was in the display case. The showcase was the focal point of the room. It was believed that the artist's greatest treasure was located there. It was quiet, almost frightening, until an increasingly loud clacking sound approached the display case.

It was a man dressed in black. Black coat, black mask, black leather boots that made the clicking on the floor. With each additional step, the clicking became louder. Elegant body movement and constant speed until he stopped at a slight distance in front of the display case.In his left hand, a pocket watch, which swung downwards with the help of a chain and to the right and left in a certain rhythm. Similar to a metronome. He looked at the display case briefly before starting to walk again. Like a lion, he circled the display case, waiting for the right moment to attack.

He said nothing, just looked at the empty display case for a while until a grin appeared on his lips. In his mind, there was already a person in the display case. He was already picturing them. "It had to come to this, we both know that," he began his speech and licked his lower lip as he raised his right hand, which was covered in a black leather glove, and stroked it over the display case.

He didn't get an answer in the form of words - what else could he think of - but he could see a sign of life as the display case seemed to respond with a bright glow. Only the mysterious man could interpret an answer, or think of a suitable one based on the words he said.

"Do you think they will look for you even if it's been 4 years? It's obvious that you have a special place in their hearts" he nodded. He looked around the room as if he were looking at his works. He was happy with himself, with what he had achieved and with what was about to come.

"That's right, it won't be easy for them to find you. They will be exposed to many dangers, but will they manage to save you before it's too late?" he balled his hand into a fist and moved away a little bit. Everything was going according to his plan, just as he had conceived it long ago. Just the way he likes it.

"Are you ready for our little game, Yeosang? A competition for time. Will they make it, or will the time run out and they too be drawn into the depths of nothingness in which you are already slumbering?"

The mysterious man raised his hand and snapped his fingers and within a few seconds, the display case began to glow every second. A bright yellow glow lit up the room. It even blinded the man, causing him to quickly turn around.

He watched, amused by the event, as his pocket watch was in tune with the showcase lightning and a silhouette began to appear in the showcase.

"It's time to wake up~"

- - -

Like I said english isn't my first language so please feel free to correct me or if there are confusing lines. I hope it's still readable for you and that you all like it.