Confrontation: Family vs Crew

"Motherfucker..." Zoro forced the word out between clenched teeth as he continued to suffocate the Surgeon under them. Murder rose in his eyes as he glared at the screaming man under the stretched taut canvas of the rag.

"Swordsman-San." A cool voice called out to him just as long nimble fingers circled his wrists and gave a light tug.

"Release your grip, Swordsman-San." She instructed gent y, though an unquestionable command radiated off of those soft words.

Zoro glared at the wet cloth, taking note of how his knuckles were now an ashen white, straining to hold the fabric as tight as he could over the broken and abused features of the man who had taken Luffy from him. He wanted to make him pay, Zoro wanted him to hurt as much as he was hurting at the moment. Zoro wanted the withering man to suffer, he wanted to end his life then and there.

However, the look Robin was giving him said he was not permitted to do such a thing, Zoro was not allowed to take the life of their captive. At least not in this present moment.

After three more breaths, Zoro released the surgeon from his suffocating grip albeit reluctantly, his straining hands returning to him and tossing the cloth across the room with an angry huff from the jade haired teen.

Luffy would never approve of his actions, Zoro knew, no matter what their reason was Luffy would have been against this entire turn of events.

'Luffy...' the name flitted through Zoro's mind and again he was filled with the desire to kill Trafalgar Law, the source of his anger.

However, before he could get his hands on him again the door burst in with so much force Zoro knew it was the shit cook before the blonde even spoke.

"Yo, Marimo, I need you up here. Nami will help Robin take care of our guest."

"Fuffuffuffuffu, the rats are here! I can smell them." Doflamingo declared as he flexed his fingers eagerly, his lensed gaze sweeping the area as another explosion rocked the floor under his feet.

"Two down!~" he sang merrily as he continued on his way, pausing at the first of the three warehouses he was to search. There were twelve total in this lot, and another twelve on the next, but Doflamingo knew they werent in the next one over, at least not the main party. Call it instinct of the predator, if you will.

Leaning back on his heels, his right foot came up, pulling back for a moment before thrusting forward and colliding with the industry issued door.

Needless to say, the door gave way under the force of Donquixote's kick giving off a high protesting screech as it collapsed inwards where it raised a cloud of dust that had been left undisturbed for years.

Now with no obstacles in his way, Doflamingo strode into the darkness. Doflamingo wasn't expecting much, he doubted he would get so lucky as to get the bastards on the first try, but he must search the place first.

He reached a hand upwards then it was a slow languid movement as he deftly pressed a small button on the side of the frame of is signature glasses. With the quick press of that little, nearly undetectable button to the side of his head the night vision on his glasses was activated, and his surroundings came into focus once more.

'Ah, technology.. and you said shades were useless in dark, Law.' the blonde thought to himself idly as he then flicked on the thermosensor function as well -the man loved his fabulous shades- as soon as he had done that his eyes began scanning every inch of the room.

"Of course they would dwell with their own kind." Doflamingo sneered as a couple of rats scurried ahead of him, sneaking into a crack in the wall and out of sight.