Chapter 7 - Space

24/12/21

Chaeyeon: Look at Y/n~ so cute and grown up now~ hehehe~

This is why it was the worst thing that could happen. The constant poking and almost obbsesive behaviour she had for me.

Y/n: N-Noona...can I please get out of bed...

Chaeyeon: Well you are using my~ bed.

Y/n: You offered...

Chaeyeon: I know I did. Now Y/n tell me honestly. Have you looked at any of my underwear?

Y/n: No.

Chaeyeon: Really? And I thought boys your age would be all over it...Y/n are you ga-

Y/n: No noona. I'm just not interested.

Chaeyeon: Oh yeah! You like Somi. I forgot~

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Chaeyeon: You know~ if you ever wanna learn how to please a girl I will teach you.

She is insane...I know she's crazy but she's gotten worse...is this what a disbandment does to her?

Y/n: Noona just get out!

Chaeryeong: Unnie leave him alone for five minutes.

Chaeyeon: Fine~ hehehehe~ my offer still stands~

Y/n: Noona please get out.

Chaeyeon: I'm going~

With Chaeryeong pulling her sister out the room I finally had some peace to get out of bed and get dressed. Once I left the room my arm was quickly looped around and then I was pulled to the front door.

Chaeryeong: I'm gonna take Y/n out for a while!

The sound of rapid steps from above was what followed next as Chaeyeon appeared.

Chaeyeon: Where are you going?

Chaeryeong: I was gonna take him to the mall...

Chaeyeon: How long will you be?

Chaeryeong: Not too long.

Chaeyeon: Good...

I looked at Chaer and left quickly with her. We started walking to the mall that wasn't too far from their house.

Y/n: Noona.

Chaeryeong: Yeah?

Y/n: Can I confide in you?

Chaeryeong: I mean yeah sure go ahead.

Y/n: I uh...kinda don't know what to do.

Chaeryeong: You know...I'm gonna need more from you here dumbass.

Y/n: L-Like with the girls...and you girls...TWICE and Somi...

Chaeryeong: Just date my sister.

Y/n: What?

Chaeryeong: Well what am I supposed to say?

Y/n: I-I don't know. I wasn't expecting that.

Chaeryeong: Well Chaeyeon is literally crazy over you so...and you have told her before you think she's hot.

Y/n: Well she was having confidence issues...

Chaeryeong: So she isn't hot?

Y/n: No she is super hot. Yah that was a trap!

Chaeryeong: Don't know what you mean~ but that means I'm hot too right? Since we look quite a lot alike.

Y/n: I should have just stayed in my dorm...

Chaeryeong: Aw~ such a baby.

Once we reached the mall we ended up buying some stuff her mother asked us to get and I realised...Chaeryeong wouldn't be a bad girlfriend...she's pretty, funny, smart...sometimes. What am I doing? I already struggle to deal with how I feel about Somi and now Chaer too? Who's next-

03/01/22

Haewon: Y/n~ I missed you!

She was hugging me way too tightly for me to be comfortable. Why did she have to be the second person back after Christmas and new years. I was the first then her I was hoping Lily would be back so I could distract myself.

Haewon: Y/n/n~

Y/n: What did you call me?

Haewon: Well...I decided to use your nickname.

Y/n: Weirdo.

I let go of her but she wasn't done as soon as I turned around she jumped up and clung onto making me give her a piggyback ride...to be honest it was fun being the only two of us in the dorm together...reminded me of when we were super close.

Y/n: Fuck it.

Haewon: Fuck what?

I dropped her from my back and onto my bed as I turned and kissed her. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck to not let me pull away as I kept the kiss going once I pulled away she had a wide smile and a blush as she giggled.

Haewon: I love you.

Y/n: You know...I'm getting closer to loving you.

Haewon: Good enough for me to do this.

Y/n: Do wha-

She pulled my head straight to her chest and wrapped her legs around my chest just under my arms. I managed to free myself from her hold and pinned her arms above her.

Y/n: Well haven't you come back being horny.

Haewon: And you didn't?

Y/n: Touché.

Since we both knew it was just the two of us there that day...we did it...I didn't think I would with Haewon especially raw but...wow...it was special for us both. Haewon because it was her first time and as she said she is in love with me and for me well...I think I fell in love with her...I just don't know if I want to admit it while being so confused with the other's that I love too.

04/01/22

Haewon: Y/n/n~

Y/n: Hmm~?

Haewon: Someone's here to se-

Somi: Haewon get out. Now!

Haewon: B-But its my ro-

Somi: Out.

I heard Haewon scurry out and then felt Somi sit on my chest.

Somi: Y/n what did you promise me?

Y/n: I-I'd marry you.

Somi: And what else did I tell you to do last time I saw you?

Y/n: Not to mess around with the other girls...

Somi: So why the fuck did I come to surprise you and find her wearing one of YOUR shirts and girls know Y/n I know that you fucked her. She had that glow that you should only give me you understand?

Y/n: Y-Yes noona.

Somi: Now what do you have to say for yourself?

Y/n: Why should I say sorry? We aren't dat-

Somi: Why do you think I've stayed single all this time? You are mine I'm yours. You better not forget that after all you will be my husband right Y/n?

She's fully gone insane why is she acting like this? It was something dumb I said when I was younger...did she really take it that seriously?