𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐦𝐚𝐧?

𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 9,018 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟖,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞 - my little sister always lookin gorg    𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚�...

𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 9,018 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟖,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞 - my little sister always lookin gorg
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐 - omg thank you tate 💞
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟕𝟖𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟗 - Always eating Tatiana !!
𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭 - come over to my house 😠
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐 - maybe soon 🙏
𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐱𝐯𝐞𝐳_𝟎𝟖 - literally lysm boo 😘
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐 - ur my fav 💌
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 - So pretty 🤗
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐 - omg did THE sunny sandler just comment on my post
    𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 - Ofcc 👏
𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐱𝐯𝐞𝐳_𝟎𝟖 - ur sister is gonna eat 😻😻😻
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟐 - ofc she is girly 😋
𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐦𝐚𝐧?

"Welcome Tate Mcrae, with her new hit song, Greedy!" I cheer as loudly as possible, supporting my sister. Tucker is pushing me, so I slap his shoulder and cut in front of him.

"He said, 'Are you serious? I've tried, but I can't figure out," Tate sings out to us. I'm grinning like crazy until my face hurts intensely.

"I would want myself," Tate continues, her backup dancers dancing in the background. I pull out my phone to record and clean the lens. Tucker whispers in my ear.

"I'm so proud of her. Aren't you?" He asks, cheering with a red cup in his hand.

"Of course I am! It's my older sister, who is performing at the Billboard Music Awards!" I exclaim as Tate reaches the second chorus.

"I would want myself, baby, please believe me. I'll put you through hell, just to know me, yeah, yeah," Tate sings, clutching the microphone for dear life. She's singing her heart out, and I'm hella proud.

"Move, I need a better angle!" Tucker shouts, jokingly pushing me.

"Oh, whatever, you're not even that strong," I respond, challenging him. I shove him, and he shoves back. Our parents have walked away to another group of parents, while I'm fighting my brother. He pushes so hard, leading to the cup splashing on my pink dress and white sweater.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim, watching as the cup drops to the floor. I turn around to look for anyone who happens to have paper towels.

"Hey, do you-"

"No, leave me alone," an older lady shouts, pushing me back and into someone.

"Oh my word," I whisper, turning around to see a blond boy with curls. He looks familiar like he is from some TV show or movie I have watched. He looks me up and down and starts to look concerned.

"Mom, you got any paper towels?" The boy calls.

"Oh, uhm it's okay-"

"No it's not, I'll help you get cleaned up," the guy explains. His mom hands him a few napkins and lets him go to the restroom with her.

"You don't have to, this is so embarrassing," I mutter, hopping on the sink counter as he wets up napkins.

"No, I feel like I should help," the guy responds, turning off the sink to look at me. I smile politely, as he takes my sweater and cleans up the pink mess. He takes soap and rinses the stain out.

"Who are you, anyway?" I ask, chewing my nail. He turns to me.

"Dylan, and you're Tatiana. Your videos are lit," he replies, drying out the sweater.

"Like Dylan Hoffman? Also, thanks," I answer, combing my fingers through my hair. He takes a paper towel and cleans up a part of my shirt that was also stained, but barely noticeable.

"Okay, you should be good," Dylan says, flinging the towels away. I hop off the counter and look in the mirror. The sweater looks almost flawless, and the stain on my dress is gone.

"Wow, thank you! If you hadn't helped me, the stain would've still been there," I thank, embracing him. He seems shocked, but he returns the gesture.

"Well, I gotta go, I heard they are about to announce the top male rap artist," Dylan says. I nod, and we leave the bathroom. We shift through the chaotic crowd until he finds his family and I found mine.

"Tatiana, did you just-" Tucker starts, pointing to Dylan and I.

"Tucker, what the fuck."

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🗝