- The Sword Of One Most Noble -

Running through the ruins of his city was a headstrong knight, young and full with vigor. Clad in well made steel armor mixed with blue cloth, leather and a yellow crest sewn onto his chest, the knight watched as his people fled past in fear. The sky above burned an orange-red and the grey clouds hung low like a fog as bricks and stone structures crumbled and fell.

The Knight rushed through the crowds of people until the ground shook violently. The end of a crowd of fleeing citizens came with a nerve shattering sight. The Beast that was ravaging his city roared and snarled as a woman pleaded for help. She was caught underneath the creatures left paw, its claws embedded into her abdomen. The Knight readied his Crest Shield and brandished his sword as he rushed the foul Beast.

The savage creature noticed the approaching Knight and released the woman beneath it, lunging towards the Knight with a thunderous roar. The Knight held his shield out in front, covering his body and only allowing the top of his head to peek over the top of the shield to see his enemy. The black and deep maroon furred lion-like Beast bared its claws and fangs, ready to lethally envelop the Knight with its fury.

The Knight and Beast met in a clash of beastly wrath and human will. With every slash with its claws, man responded with the thrust of a sharpened silver blade. The Knight and Beast danced to a deadly song of roars and blood, with each trading blows. Nearing the end of their battle, the Beast staggered the Elite Knight, opening them for a deadly blow. The Beast swung its open-clawed arm down and slashed at the Knight's face, sending sparks and the Knight down into the ground.

The Knight groaned as he flipped himself over, noticing that the front right side of his helmet had been clawed off. Blood began to run down from the top of the Knights head and down their face. The ground shook once more as the screams of innocent people filled the air. The Knight slowly pulled himself up. Their eyes widened as the Knight faced more gut churning carnage. The Beast tore through the innocent once more, covering the fine stone roads and building walls with blood, intestines and limbs.

The Knight was pulled away from the carnage as he heard someone let out a low groan from his right. The Knight turned his attention to the source of the groan. Lying in a pool of dark red blood was a woman, the one he had seen beneath the beast when he initiated the fight. She lifted her weak arm towards the Knight while attempting to speak through a dry throat. The Knight crawled on his knees and took the woman's hand, leaning close to her as their words cracked.

???: "The... p-prophecy..."

The woman lifted her other arm and grabbed the man's right shoulder, pulling the left side of her body up with all of her energy. The woman's blood soaked palms stuck to his battle scarred armor. She opened her mouth to speak once more. This time she spoke with clearer words.

???: "Your blade! Your blade!"

The Knight had held onto it this whole time, showing it to the woman as she let go of his shoulder and fell down into her original position. The woman's eyes began to darken.

???: "The blade... of one most noble..."

The Knight swallowed a knot as the woman turned her head and let out her weak and dying words.

???: "Oh Champion... avenge us..."

The woman let out a pitiful cough before her body quickly became pale. The Knight fought a tear as he used the blade of his sword as a crutch to stand. He held the woman's lifeless hand until he fully stood. The Beast roared as it tore another innocent man apart. The Knight limped to his right to where he had landed from the creatures blow and grabbed his blue shield. The yellow crest on its protective surface matched the one on the front of his blue surcoat.