Prologue: The Colliding World's

A/N: Some things to be clarified before we start.

• This story is Honkai Impact, Honkai Star Rail, GGZ and Genshin Impact characters reacting to the events of "Celestial Throne: King of the World"(my book), where all their lives will get intertwined.

• I won't make reactions for unreleased chapters.

• There will be spoilers. People in the reaction room will react and say things important to the future of the actual story. Do read at your own risk.

• Updates probably won't happen often.

• This is my first time writing a reaction fic.

Most characters are from ch-6 and before. Meaning, Aether met the Knights of Favonius and went to the Four Winds' Temples.
______________________________________________________________________________

Aether and Paimon were quietky sitting outside, near Windrise. They sucked in the elegant aroma of freedom as wind brushed through their hair freely. Paimon was playing around, even catching a few Crystal Flies for the fun of it.

"Hey, Aether. What do you think of Dvalin ?" Paimon suddenly asked, making Aether tilt his head in her direction.

"What do you mean ?"

"I mean... Do you know exactly why he got poisoned with that corruption ? Any ideas ?" Her question made him think. With a finger on his chin, Aether nonchalantly looked up while taking aul a posture of thought.

"Hm... It's as you just said it." He said with a soft smile, making Paimon blink cluelessly and tilt her head.

"Huh ?"

"Go on. Think back on it. You said the reason yourself, just now." Aether picked up a sweet flower and spun it around slowly, in his pure fingers.

"Paimon doesn't get it... What do you mean ?" Aether smiled and looked at her for a bit, before deciding to explain what he meant.

"You said "poisoned". That was the word I was talking about." This made Paimon stare obliviously.

"He was corrupted because he's been contaminated. Poisoned, by something. And that poison not only served to amplify his pain, but also his hatred and misery. Additionally, if made him unstable as well and he couldn't handle the people's rejection." Aether then rested his head on his hand, still thinking about Dvalin. "But aside from that, I sense a strange yet familiar feeling of power in him. Though, I suppose the correct word would be dominion."

Aether then looked directly down, which served to confuse Paimon,who was about to ask him about it, but he stopped her.

"Don't panic." He told her.

Before she could question anything, a large hole was formed under them, removing the ground from theid bodies.

"What the hee-EEEEELLLLL!!!!" Paimon screamed her lungs out while falling, which was surprising since she can fly, yet for some reason she couldn't. Even Aether found himself incapable of flying and fell down the hole with a neutral expression on his face.

Aether didn't know what was happening or why it was happening, but he was able to discern their safety, mostly Paimon's. Additionally, he felt a familiar tug as the strings of fate were pulled into a completely different direction and everything was forced into one single place.

And then, everything went blank.

Aether was the first to wake up. He nonchalantly sat up, his eyes still as tranquil as ever, never leaving that meditative state of mind. He turned towards the sleeping Paimon next to him, but makes no move to wake her up yet.