Ch-1 The Unknown God's(?)

Another thing, Yog-Sothoth added some more characters, like Guinaifen, Huohuo, Topaz, Baiheng, Ruan Mei, Dr. Ratio etc.

Baiheng was quick to mingle with Jingliu and Jing Yuan.

"Wait, just a second."

Aether's voice ran through the theatre room just before Yog-Sothoth could start playing the footage. She looked at him and grinned.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." She said.

Aether disappeared and reappeared on the floor, in front of everyone.

"Before we start reacting, I want to make sure everyone here has a good time. I don't want anyone around me to suffer. And since I know you all now, I've decided to lend a hand." He said calmly with a bright smile on his face, eyes ever-so calm. "So, anyone and everyone here who is cursed, of diseased, may please just sit comfortably. For you will feel no more pain from here on out."

Without answering anyone else, he walked up to Lisa and bent his head down a little. But Lisa could see his forehead glowing a brilliant gold.

"Witch of the Purple Rose, Lisa Minci." He put his head down close to the girl and there was a flash of light, after which Aether reeled back and smiled freshly.

"Your lifespan has been restored and power amplified." He nonchalantly said and moved on before anymore questions could be asked.

When she opened her mouth to ask something, he just pointed up at Yog-Sothoth, saying, "If you think I'm lying, ask her."

"I can vouch for him. Aether has this special talent to purify any manevolent substance. I can guarantee you, Lisa. Your curse is gone." Lisa was staring at her, then Aether, with widened eyes. But ultimately, she couldn't stop herself from smiling and even blushed a little.

"What's this about a curse ?" Jean asked her dear friend, to which Lisa just replied with, "I'd rather not recite the entire story again."

He calmly walked up to the Liyue denizens, his eyes almost immediately locking onto the Yakshas. He smiled and approached them, his aura so pure that Xiao, much to his own surprise, stopped feeling all pain and actually started to feel nice and comfortable. It wasn't a feeling he was used to.

"Those struck by karma... Your sins have been forgiven." He said calmly, holding up one hand to create a hand sign. His forehead flashed and suddenly, the karma in their bodies were destroyed and Xiao felt pain, no more. It was astonishing to him.

Xiao looked back at Aether, but the sage had already passed on. While making his way to the next person, he slowly touched Zhongli and cured him of his corrosion, something which didn't go unnoticed by him. Zhongli was shocked by Aether's ability, but greatly pleased. Not just for himself, but for Xiao. He no longer had to suffer that agony he'd been fates to.

He also cured Shenhe on the way, though she herself didn't notice it due to the absence of the red ropes, but she would later realise their lack of importance. For she no longer needs them.

He moved on, skipping Inazuma completely, for he didn't notice anyone there that was suffering from any sort of curse or disease. So he moved on to Sumeru, and his eyes instantaneously fell onto the green haired forest ranger.

"Trainee Forest Ranger Collei. Victim of The Doctor's Archon Residue Experiment. Diseased with the incurable Eleazar." Aether listed things off and Collei's eyes widened.

Sirin and a few others were drawn to her upon hearing she was a test subject. Sirin couldn't help but grit her teeth in anger. No matter what world they were in, these children always had to suffer because of those crazy adult.