𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰

one (Fred, is this a prank?)

Dumbledore's speech began, and many students fell asleep. However, Cassiandra paid close attention to every word the headmaster spoke. He always reminded students of the rules and which places around campus were forbidden. Cassiandra shuddered at the thought of breaking a school rule or going to one of the forbidden places.

For starters, not only would her mother be furious but her father as well. Not only that, but her perfect record would be tarnished, and her morals would be demoralized. The very thought was horrifying to Cassiandra, and so she shook it off and watched the first, first-year get called.

"Vega Atria," Professor McGonagall called, and a smaller statue female with lots of confidence strode up to the chair.

The hat was placed upon her head gently, and as it thought for a moment, the hat cried out "Slytherin" The young girl smiled and ran towards the Slytherin table,

Professor McGonagall beckoned for the next student, "Nathaniel Baritone,"

A shy young boy with sandy brown hair stepped forward and hesitantly made his way to the chair. He sat down and shut his eyes tightly as the hat was placed on his head.

The hat yelled out again, "This one belonging to Hufflepuff," and the young boy got off the chair and walked to the Hufflepuff table with his head down, smiling to himself.

Tons of new first years came along, but as the next name got called Cassiandras, attention was captured even more almost immediately.

"Jasper Yael," Professor McGonagall beckoned the last first year up onto the chair to be sorted.

The young girl had stunning blonde hair and beautiful green eyes, which popped under the candles and moonlight. She would make an excellent Slytherin, Cassiandra thought to herself as she watched the girl sit down.

"Gryffindor," the hat cried out after a long pause, and Cassiandra was quick to stand up with applause.

Jasper walked up to Cassiandra with a large smile. "I'm Jasper," the girl introduced, sticking out a hand.

"I'm Cassiandra, but you can call me Cassie!" The sixth year introduced shaking the younger girl's hand and offering the seat in front of her.

The feast began, and the first year in front of her was quick to fill her plate with a small bit of everything. Cassie began to fill up her plate with her personal favorites when two ginger-haired twins slid over and sat next to her and Jasper.

"Who are they?" The first year mouthed to the girl in front of her.

Cassiandra mouthed back. "The one next to you is George, the one next to me is Fred," and Jasper nodded before going back to eating more food.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Cassie mocked sarcastically as the twins went to open their mouths to speak.

"We've missed you, Cassie," the two gingers spoke in sync with each other, creeping out the poor new girl who just wanted to become friends with Cassiandra

"I've missed you as well," the girl caved, and the two cheered in victory.

Fred threw his arm around Cassie, which she ignored. He had tended to be a flirt around her for the past four years now, and she had gotten used to his childish games he liked to play. Every wink he sent her way and kissed; he blew she took as a sign of friendship.

Jasper gave her a questioning look, and Cassie just looked at her back, raising her eyebrows to insinuate she'd tell her later. Lucky for her, the first year got the hint and dropped it without ever even speaking a word.