Chapter 1 : The Car Crash

7th of December 2018. The skies grew darker and darker minute by minute. Trees swayed violently, their twigs rattling. There was an inkling of the same when the thundering began.

Nothing good came of days like this. The future was all covered up by fog. This doesn't mean that the past was any good. On the 21st of August, in 2014 , four year old Olivia Green was diagnosed with Level 2 autism. Tears fell down on the cheeks of Charlotte Green, mother of Olivia. Once the duo got back home, Charlotte sobbed for hours. Daniel Green, father of Olivia, had passed away when Olivia was two years old. He didn't really care about how oddly Olivia was behaving then. What I mean by "odd beahviour" is that she was showing early signs of autism.

For example, avoiding eye contact and showing interest in a very boring topic that everyone else does not favor. He was obsessed with his work at The D, which was his drill - making company and couldn't care less as his role of a father and husband towards Olivia and Charlotte.

Back to the story , maybe it was the mind playing tricks. Since historical times, the dark and cloudy weather has been associated with doom and gloom. Never mind the romantic's misassociation of rain. It was all doom and gloom.

2.31 pm. Charlotte was driving Olivia and herself back home after going grocery shopping. Charlotte was really, really pressurized at the moment because it was a heavy downpour, her windscreen was foggy, and 8-year-old Olivia was busy fighting a battle ( playing with vegetables ) against the veggies. She had a very strong gut feeling that something
terrifying is about to occur.

2.37 pm. She couldn't tolerate it anymore. Charlotte took a deep breath and said, " Honey, couId you please stop playing with the veggies ? " Olivia ignored her. "Honey, the veggies will be very upset if you disturb them, so could you please stop playing with 'em ?"

Still , she was ignored. "I'm dearly sorry that I have to do this darling, but it's for your own good." she murmured to herself. She turned around, neglecting the steering wheel and violently seized the grocery bag from Olivia. "No mommy , no , no, no NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " cried Olivia at the top of her lungs. By the time Charlotte got back to the steering wheel , it was all over.

5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 . BOOOM.