Chapter~3

Sivaangi got freshened and got changed into a simple white crop top along with a pink 3 forth skirt..... She let her hair free to get her hair dry and wiped her face letting out a deep breath......

She saw Ashwin was busy in a call with someone...... She had a smile on her face and admired him without blinking her eyes.... How fast a night changed, like the people who were lovers till this morning now turned as a couple for real.....

As soon as Ashwin ended up the call, a hand wrapped him from behind...... He smiled and pulled her in front receiving a wide grin from her...

Ak : Enna madam pinnadi ninnu avlo sight adichitirundheenga......? Purushana sight adikuradhu thappu illa?? (he asked with a mischievous smile)

Sk : Sight adikuradhu elaam human rights man!! (she shrugged)

He pulled her towards him, wrapping his hands around her waist.......

Ak : Rights dha... Aana inaikku enna naal nu theriyum la.... namma first night...... (he traced her face and put her hair strand behind)
Azhaga saree katti, mallipoo vechu,vekkathoda en pondatti ah pakalaam nu aasaya iruntha ipdi vanthirukiye di...... (he softly smooched her cheek)

Sk : Hmmm... Apdiya sir....... Inaikke unakku first night venuma?? Naanum dha nee car drive panni romba tired ah iruppenu nenacha, sir edho oru mood la dha irukeenga pola..... (she said wrapping her hands around his neck)

Ak : Aama di mood la dha irukken..... Paravaala, intha dress layum semma kick ah dha irukku.... Apdiye......(he leaned to capture her lips)

She pushed him to the bed and continued to do her hair....... Ashwin got up from the bed sitting back his blush and wrapped his hands around her neck........ He could see a pink glow on her natural cheeks which made him to kiss her hard on her cheeks.....

Ak : Sivaangi ma......

He called her softly in his base voice...... sivaangi love when he calls her "sivaangi ma" rather than "di". Because it gave an intense feeling to her.....

Sk : Hmmmm....

Ak : Inime unakku naanum enakku neeyum podhum di.... Yenaikkum unakku yaarume illa nu feel panna koodadhu, apdi feel aachu na, antha sec laye enna vanthu kattipudichuko., seriya......

Sk : Antha feel enakku yennaikume varaadhu mama... athaan enakku en purushan irukaan la.... (she said and he kissed her shoulder)

Ak : Love you baby......

Sk : Awww... love you too en valarndha kozhandhai.......

He was quick to pull her in front....

Ak : En di na kolanddhaya...??

Sk : Aama nee ennoda kolandha......(she pulled his cheeks)

Ak : Apdiya.....Kolandha enna pannuvenu theriyuma unakku......(he said huskily making her shiver)

His hands seductively drove patterns on her bare waist which is visible because of her crop top...... she bite her lips and closed her eyes feeling his soft touch....... He pulled her by waist and bumped his nose with hers.......

Ak : Evlo enjoy pandrenu theriyuma intha moment....... neeyum naanum mattum namma room la, purushan pondatti ah.... Hmm.. Aprom un kazhuthula na katna intha thaali...... (he held her nuptial thread and kissed it)
enaala vekka padra unnoda intha kannam(he kissed her cheeks)
And unnoda intha button mooku...(he kissed her nose)
Aprom ennoda sonthamaana treasure, intha sevandha udhadu......(he traced her lips)

Sk : Mamaa.....

Ak : Hmmm.....

Sk : Thanks for coming into my life...... Intha dream true aanadhukku Karanam dho ennoda intha purushan dha(she.cupped his face) Athukku unakku edhu kuduthaalum pathaadhu....

Ak : Apdi elaam illa.... unnoda intha odhadhu en odhatla patta podhum di, I will get healed......

Sivaangi immediately crashed her lips with his one and kissed him passionately....... he smiled in the kiss and cupped her face letting her to dominate..... the couple were not ready to break the kiss until they fell on the bed , kissing harder and harder........

His hands drew sensual patterns on her waist while kissing and he played with the hem of the top till she stopped the kiss...... they breathe hard when they pulled back from the kiss and she just faced the other side letting her shy to express to him......

He back hugged her and snuggled into her neck making her cheeks more red......

Ak : "Thaali kairu irukatume nee mathadhelaam mathedhelaam kalatti veiyy....."

He whispered seductively on her ears and chills ran through her spine as he kissed her earlobes...... Ashwin held the hem of her top making her breath hitch but soon she blushed as a hint of permission......

Within no time her top touched the floor leaving her in bra......... sivaangi was too shy to face him and didn't turned around.......

Ak : Ivlo vekkam laam na unta kalyanathukku munnadi paathadhu illaye di...... aanaalum nee vekkapadradhu en mood ah romba nalla yethuren di......

Sk : Maama....(she whined)

Ak : nee sinungradhu cute aa irukku ammu......(he drew patterns above her bra hook)Thirumbi di en azhagi.....

Sk : Enakku shy aa irukku maama unna face panna......

Ak : Parvaala thirumbu, na un vekkatha maathuren.......

She slowly turned towards him...... he saw her eyes which were facing down...... he pressed his lips on her forehead making her rushing tension relax and sivaangi just snuggled into his chest......

Sk : Love you......

Ak : Hmmm....... (he kissed her hairline)

He slightly pulled back and removed his shirt..... He made her wear his shirt making her confuse..... Ashwin smiled in an assuring way and widen his arms asking her to join....

Ak : Vaadi pondatti.....

Sivaangi snuggled into his chest putting his hands around her torso.... His one hand caressed her hair and the other hand held her hand which was in his torso.......

Ak : Nee tired ah iruppe.... Edhuva irunthaalum naalaikku paathukalaam..........

A wide smile formed on her lips...... she kissed his bare chest and pressed her face on his chest...... He felt her yawn and gave a good night kiss before covering themselves with the duvet.........

*****

Sivaangi frowned in her sleep when she felt his absence....... She blinked her eyes and sat on bed and that's when his note fell on her eyes......

"Good Morning pondatti...... dhideenu oru urgent work vanthichu baby..... I will be back soon..... Na unakku special ah panna breakfast dining table la unakaaga wait pannitiruppa... Nalla saaptu jolly ah iru, un maama seekram vanthudren......"

A smile formed on her lips..... She immediately rushed to the washroom and done her morning chores..... Then soon got ready in a simple sleeveless knee length frock before moving towards the dining area.....

It was her favourite breakfast and she enjoyed it while watching her fav k drama......

Tbc

Do vote makkale.....

Target sonnaalum yaarum complete panna poradhu illa.... so pudicha like pannunga....

Sana💜