The Gruesome Game of the Gator Ghoul

"You positive this is the right road, Fred?" asked Shaggy as the Mystery Machine drove down a foggy road leading through a spooky looking forest. "Absolutely. Ma and Pa Skillett sent us complete directions to their Show Boat Restaurant. Now we turn right at the abandoned Grist Mill, left at the cemetery, and right at the snake farm." said Fred. "There's nothing to worry about. We're coming to another sign." said Velma. "Entering Hokeyfenokee Swamp.
Proceed at your own risk." read Ace.

"Maybe we should alter course. Like, in reverse!" said Shaggy. "Reah, reverse!" agreed Scooby.
"We can't turn back now, Shaggy, the Skillett's telegram said that they were having big problems with the ghost of the Gator Ghoul." said Fred.

"Rhost of the...the Rator Roul?" asked Scooby before swallowing nervously. "Relax, Scooby, not like you can see any ghosts in this fog anyway." said Peter. "Suddenly this black mysterious night has become a yellow mysterious night!" said Shaggy nervously as a yellow light seemed to shine on the Mystery Machine. "Boy, you sure do scare easily. It's nothing but the moon shining through an opening in the trees." said Velma. "You sure about that?" asked Gene. "I'm positive." said Velma. "Ghosts or no ghosts it's sure going to be great to see Ma and Pa Skillett and Scooby Dum again." said Shaggy. "Scooby Dum!?" asked
Scooby whose ears seemed to perk up at the name. "Does Scooby know Scooby? I mean does Doo know Dum. I mean...." began Daphne.

"Does Scooby Doo know Scooby Dum?" offered Cleo raising a brow with crossed arms. "Aren't those two cousins or something?" asked Gene.

"Yep, like hit the nail right on the head, Mr.
Demon!" said Shaggy. "I believe they haven't seen one another since they were puppies if memory serves correctly." said Cleo. "Scooby Dooby Doo going to see Scooby Dooby Dum!" said Scooby happily after howling from excitement.

"Yeah and wait until you get a mouthful of Ma Skillett's Super Spicy Funky Fritters. They're famous throughout the state of Georgia." said Shaggy as Scooby licked his lips.

"Yuck! From that you could get a four alarm stomach." said Velma. "Everyone but Demon, Shaggy, and Scooby maybe." said Paul.
"Nothing wrong with a little spice every once in a while." said Gene. 

"Like that's why Pa Skillett invented Fenokee Fizz. It's a better soda than Kookie Cola and instantly douses a four alarm tummy blaze." said Shaggy. "Good thing for that then otherwise Demon's four alarm stomach would put us all in the hospital." said Peter. "Real funny, Beast King!" said Gene in annoyance. "Hey guys, look. The yellow light's gone." said Ace as the yellow light sure enough stopped shining through the Mystery Machine. "Guess the moon decided to move back behind the trees." said Paul. "Uh oh." said Fred stopping the Mystery Machine.

"What's wrong?" asked Daphne. "Yeah, how come we stopped?" asked Peter. "I can't go any further. It's a dead end." said Fred. "Freddy, are the breaks still on?" asked Shaggy with a nervous gulp due to the fact the Mystery Machine was still moving. "Yeah sure." said Fred. "So how come we're moving?' asked Shaggy nervously looking out the window.

"We're on some kind of small fairy raft.
Jamming on the breaks must've realized it from the shore." said Fred as everyone piled out of the Mystery Machine to stand on the raft. "Hey, the moon's come out of the trees again." said Shaggy as the same yellow light shined on them.
"Shaggy, I HIGHLY doubt it's the moon." said Cleo. "What makes you say that?" asked Gene.

"YIP! I think I see what Cleo sees!" cried Shaggy pointing to some bushes along the shoreline. "Oh my gosh! Did you ever see a monster like that!?" cried Daphne seeing a gator like creature standing up on two legs with yellow beams coming out of its eyes in the bushes. "It's half man half gator!" said Velma. "And all ghost!
Yips!" yelled Shaggy diving into a barrel that was on the raft with them along with Scooby.