My new friends (chapter 3)

The study wasn't start today. All the teachers were just introduced themselves and made a game that related with our subject on coming day. Yeah, as we know the games at school subject aren't fun at all. But at least, it wasn't as worse as not do anything.

- At Canteen –

Yuffie ask me to went to the canteen. Actually I brought a lunch, but I didn't want to make her disappointed at me. So I went to the canteen with her. At the canteen I saw a boy who was reading and sitting alone on the corner of the canteen. After that, I immediately took a paper from my pocket and opened it. 

The paper contains faces of my classmates. I knows that I have a good talent on drawing. So it was easy to know who is him, cause I drew his face almost perfectly. And his name is Arc. And he loves reading, umm maybe hehehe...

"What are you looking at?" Yuffie asked me.

"Nothing.." Yup, I lied.

"Are you sure that you are not staring at Arc." she asked me again.

"Umm, okay. I'm staring at him." I couldn't lie.

"What do you see of him??" she asked me again.

"I just see him, and yeahh....only that.." I answered.

"Okaayy..." she said.

I had a feeling that she is Arc's jhs friend, but on negative side I guess she hate Arc. Well, forget that. It was just a feeling.

I accompanied Yuffie to bought a food and a drink, after that we approached a table which there sat a group of girls. Yuffie pulled me to sat next to her and to join a group of girl.

"Friends, this is Refia, she is my seatmate." Yuffie introduced me to her friends. "Refia, they are my best friends."

"Hi, everybody I'm Refia" I introduced myself in front of them.

"Hello Refia, I'm Kumi" she introduced herself enthusiastically.

After that, there is no one who introduced themselves at me. Yuffie already started eat her food, and she almost ate all of it. Not long after, the bell rang. And all the girls walked to their class. Yuffie and I also back to our class.

Before went to the class, I saw that Arc still sat on the corner with his books. When Yuffie was walking alone, I left her. After that I approached Arc, I was going to told him that the bell had just rang.

"Hey, why do you still here?" I asked him, but he didn't hear me. "Hey!! what are you doing?" I asked again.

"Uh...uh...what?? Where are the others?" He asked. "Who are you, what are you doing here?"

"I just want to tell you that the bell had just rang. Did you hear the sound of the bell, didn't you?" I told him.

"What?? I thought now...oh no, I'm wrong. I must get back to my class, bye..!" He said and left me alone.

How stupid is him, didn't he remember that I'm his classmate. Okay, now I must got back to my class. No time to think about him...

- In the classroom -

I entered the class and immediately Yuffie approached me.

"Hey, why do you left me walk alone?" she said.

"Sorry I'd have to get to the toilet." I lied.

"Oh I see.." And now she believed me.

I sat on my chair and immediately took the book out of the bag. Not long after, the teacher came and we began our studied with games again!!

- 5 hours later -

The bell had just rang, it mean the study time is up!! it was time to went home. Yuffie ask me to play together before we went home. And I don't want to make her disappointed of me, so I accept her plan.

She took me to the river near to our high school. And again, I met with Arc. He didn't saw me, but I saw him. Yuffie asked me to fishing in the river.

"Refia grab the fishing pole, please. And I will insert the bait." she asked.

Then, I grabbed the fishing pole, and she took the fishing pole again from me after insert the bait. And then she threw it away from her.

"You want to try it. Trust me, it is so fun!" she persuade me.

"No thanks’ I'm not good with it." I refused.

"Okay up to you, would you like to waiting me until I get any fish?" she asked.

"Okay..!" I made a promise to her.

When I sat on the stairway, someone from behind me was shouting to Yuffie.

"Hey!! that fishing pole is             mine..!" It was Arc.

"Who said?" Yuffie answered with half angry.

"Me!! Yuffie, give me my fishing pole back!" He asked with half the force.

"If you want it, then you must take it from me!" Yuffie answered.

Arc approached Yuffie, and he tried to take his fishing pole. But all I thought was wrong. I thought, Yuffie would gave it to him. But Yuffie punched Arc with one arm, and made him fell. Arc was so easy to be punched by Yuffie.

He got up and walked away without said anything. I felt so pity at him, so I asked Yuffie about the fishing pole.

"Yuffie is it belong to him?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course, this is mine!" She answered and began mad at me.

"No, that should be mine!" Arc got back again and said that words.

"You want any punch again?" She asked again and put down the fishing pole.

"I'm not afraid with your punch!" He answered loudly.

"Do you want me to fight you! How brave you are!" Yuffie approached Arc and began fighting.

"Hey!hey!hey! Stop it!! Don't be so childish!" I tried to made a peace.

"Please don't interfere us now, and would you like to shut up?" Yuffie said to me.

“Do not make such thing like this being a problem. It is just a fishing pole!!” I said bravery.

“Then what you want?” she asked.

“Don’t fighting…!” I answered.

“Okay! I won’t!” she answered me. “Take this!” she said and threw the fishing pole to Arc’s sight. And she left us behind.

I didn’t know what should I say to Arc, so I just kept silence. And after Yuffie walked far enough from us, Arc walked away and left me on the river. I was alone, so I decided to went back home…..

To Be Continued