Introduction

Please read and comprehend‼️

KINDLY READ THE STORY "I'M NOT HIM" BEFORE PROCEEDING ON READING THIS STORY. TRUST ME HINDI NIYO MAIINTINDIHAN .

Vienne Klea Luffen, a figure of elegance and opulence, strides through life with an air of sophistication that echoes in every step. Her regal posture and impeccable fashion sense contribute to an aura of refinement that captivates attention. Vienne's demeanor, though often perceived as snobbish, is not a barrier but rather a shield of composure. She navigates the world with a serious intent, a woman of substance in every sense, yet within that formidable exterior lies a rare warmth that surfaces in moments of genuine connection. As a billionaire business woman, Vienne embodies the epitome of success, her wealth a testament to both her strategic acumen and unwavering determination.She is the formidable Vienne Luffen, once perhaps vulnerable in her past, but now resolute and unyielding. Defeat is not an option; she is determined to attain everything, including you.

Delphine Thalia Mendrano, an attorney and detective of formidable prowess, commands the courtroom and crime scenes with an unwavering intensity. Her sharp intellect, evident in the way her eyes dissect every detail, makes her a force to be reckoned with. Beyond the polished facade lies a past etched with fury, a tempest of experiences that have sculpted her resilience. Calliope's every movement echoes a determined stride, and her gaze, a blend of steel and conviction, hints at the storms weathered and battles fought. In the legal arena and the shadows of investigation, she emerges as a beacon of justice, her past an indomitable flame that fuels her pursuit of truth.She is neither an angel nor a devil; rather, she is the embodiment of malevolence cloaked in the guise of an angel.She is affiliated with a mysterious and formidable organization dedicated to global peace. Their ideology posits that, paradoxically, the act of eliminating individuals is integral to securing a harmonious future.

•  "Vigilante Shadows" is a clandestine organization that operates on the fringes of the law, embodying a covert force for justice. Comprising skilled individuals from various backgrounds,they navigate the shadows with precision and anonymity. Led by 7 mysterious figure known only as "The Vigilantes," Vigilante Shadows employs unconventional methods to mete out justice, often intervening where the system falls short. Their symbol, a stylized silhouette merging with the subtle contours of shadows, becomes a mark of hope for those seeking retribution when traditional avenues fail. As the organization grapples with moral ambiguity and the consequences of their actions, Vigilante Shadows weaves a tale of complex characters, murky alliances, and the eternal struggle for a just society.

• This story consists of killings ,bloods and uninteresting plot .

TAGLISH PO ITONG STORY .PINADUGO KO LANG ANG ILONG KO SA INTRO .

PS : Trip ko lang gawin 'tong story ,'wag niyong seryosohin HAHAHAHA PLS  .These days I'm into mystery and thriller genre .Kaya ayun na- inspired .