iii

"We've been walking forever. Where are you taking me?" I say in a whiny voice. "Don't worry about it, we are almost there." He says.

As we continue walking I see a big field out behind the back of our school. The grass is huge, and it doesn't look like anyones cut their grass in a while. "We're here." He says as he lays down in the grass. I lay next to him as he scoots closer to me. He stares at me without saying anything, I try to ignore it at first but eventually I cracked. "Why are you staring at me?" I say looking away from him.

"Because you're beautiful." He says. I don't reply at first, "O-okay." I stutter, feeling more awkward then I have ever felt with him. "Do you honestly believe that?" I force out of me. "Yes, I do." He says as he plays with my hair. I turn over and lay in front of him, we look at eachother for a moment without saying anything. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. I nod my head and he slowly leans forward, I close my eyes, ready for what is going to happen. My heart starts racing so fast I can hardly feel whats happening. Our lips touch sending adrenaline throughout my body. I push a little harder on his lips, as I love the feeling of kissing him. His hand is now on my lower back and his other hand is on my neck, as our kissing gets faster, he tries to slip his tongue in, I deny and pull away.

"Don't you think we are moving a little fast?" I say looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, if you weren't comfortable with that." He says in regret. "No, Nick. I liked it. I just...don't want us to rush into this." I say. He nods in understanding and I smile at him.

"Shouldn't we get back to the school?" I ask.

"No, stay here with me." He says frowning. I nod at his response and he pulls me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me and I scoot closer and bury my head in his neck.

- sorry this was short :(