The Grinch who learned to love Christmas again thanks to sam and stu.

Intersex stu
Impreg
- -
BILLY LOOMIS HATED CHRISTMAS. He hated Christmas so much that he decided to avoid it as much as possible.

Billy used to actually look forward to Christmas when he was young, and that was until his dad decided to ruin their family by not keeping it in his pants.

His mom left, and he still gets presents, but he hates Christmas because of his parents.

His parents ruined Christmas for him, and no matter how many gifts they give him, he will always hate Christmas.

-

STU MACHER ADORED CHRISTMAS. stu loved Christmas ever since he was a child even though he had no one to celebrate it with, no presents under the Christmas tree.

His parents were never home, and even if they were, they never paid any attention to him.

Stu would see every house decorated with Christmas stuff. He would get so excited.

Many thought, he was just excited about the many gifts he would received but nobody knew the truth.

Stu Macher was alone on Christmas just like before.

That was until Samantha was born. It was just a one night stand with Billy.

Billy was drunk, and so was stu. Stu doesn't much of that night, but he remembered waking up naked in Billy's tight hold.

Then he was pregnant. He couldn't extacly tell Billy that he was pregnant with his baby.

He didn't want to ruin their friendship. Plus, he was pretty sure Billy didn't love him like he loved him.

So, he just told Billy that the baby's father was just some random guy. His words were, "Billy, I was way too drunk that night, I don't remember who I slept with."

What Stu didn't know was that Billy was pissed about that. He was pissed because that baby wasn't his, but he promised himself that he was going to be there for stu no matter what.

Yet, no matter what, it literally means no matter what because here he was,

Billy loomis or better known, [thanks to Randy] the grinch who hates Christmas.

He was helping stu shop for Christmas stuff. Sam babbled happily in the baby carrier against stu's chest.

Stu was smiling at her and excitedly telling her about everything.

Billy will deny the fact that the scene in front of him was making his cold, heartless heart melt.

"Sammy, you wanna take pictures with Santa?" Stu questioned, looking down at Sam, who squealed, clapping her hands and stu let out a small laugh, lightly clapping his hands back.

Sam giggled. While Billy loved seeing the two, he dreaded waiting in line. God, he hated Santa Clause.

As if, he would let a strange man touch Sam.

"Come on, Billy." Stu was already walking away, and Billy sighed before following him.

Luckily for Billy, the line wasn't that long, but then Stu had to use the bathroom.

"Just get her picture taken, and that's it, and please, for the love of God, don't punch Santa clause... again." Stu told him, handing him Sam.

Billy carefully held her in front of him, Sam smiled at him, laughing.

"Just hurry back." Stu nodded before rushing off.

Billy held Sam close to him, and Sam was poking his face, giggling.