💓||CHAPTER 4||💓

"Mom!"Hardik's frantic voice startled Jigyasa and she ran up to him, followed by Ishan and Rajlakshmi.

"What happened to J all of a sudden?"Hardik asked in a worried tone.

"I don't know Harry. She has slit her wrist,"Jigyasa said while crying and he got shocked.

"WHAT? WHY? WHO DISCOVERED HER?"Hardik yelled.

"Big B calm down. This is a hospital,"Ishan said.

"No I can't be calm! I need to know why J did this,"Hardik said.

"Nobody was at home, Ishan was also about to go somewhere I think, I was coming out of my room when I saw Jagriti coming upstairs while crying. She ran into her room and banged the door shut. Mujhe dekh ke hi laga ki kuch garbar hain. I went and knocked on the door. I heard her crying aloud and then she went silent after a while. Tabhi Ishan ko bulaya maine and after calling her several times, we called a few of the staff and  broke into her room,"Rajlakshmi said.

"And then we brought her here. Badi Mom was at her club, we gave her a call,"Ishan said.

"I can't believe it! J aisa kaise..."Hardik said and then gave a hug to Jigyasa and said,"Mom, don't worry, nothing will happen to our Jagriti. I'll contact the best doctors."

"Where's my girl?"Hitendra asked while rushing up to them.

"Oh! You finally got time to be here. Great!"Hardik said bitterly.

"Harry! Check your tone. Tell me where J is. And don't forget I am your father,"Hitendra rebuked him.

"Glad that you remembered it. J is inside, she has tried to commit suicide,"Ishan said.

"What? I can't believe it. My J isn't so weak. This can't be real,"Hitendra said.

"Well this is real Mr.Senior Raizada. You can go along and party around leaving us here. I am here to take care of my sister,"Hardik said, passing him a glare.

"Hardik! Don't make me slap you in front of people,"Hitendra yelled at him and the people around them asked them to be quiet.

"Haan aur aata hain kya aapko? Kiya kya hain aap ne aur zindegibar! Princess princess karte rehete hain na. Khabar tak nahi hain aapko aapke princess ke life mein kya chal raha hain,"Hardik yelled back.

"Tumhe hain khabar? Hain? Humesha dusro par bharakna bandh karo tum!"Hitendra said angrily before Rajlakshmi intervened and said,"dono shaant ho jao. No more words. Hardik, jao Ishan ke saath aur doctor se baat karo. Aur Hitendra tum, shaant hokar baitho yaha badi bahu ke paas."

Hardik walked away towards the cabin where the doctor was standing, and Ishan followed up, while Jigyasa cried, sitting quietly.

"Maa! Main tang agaya hoon iss ladke se abb,"Hitendra said to Rajlakshmi.

"Stop complaining! Tumhare khudke wajah se hi voh aisa behave karta hain. Now be calm. We are in a crisis,"Rajlakshmi said.

She was herself getting tensed internally but showing her emotions would make her family weak, hence she remained tough.

"Doctor, how is my sister?"Hardik asked.

"Sir, she is out of danger. She has been brought to the hospital in correct time, thanks to Ishan sir,"the doctor replied.

"Can we meet her?"Hardik asked and the doctor said,"yes of course, she will regain her consciousness soon I hope. Then you can meet her."

"Thank you doctor,"both the brothers said together.