✨3✨ (INTERVIEW)

*RECAP*

And that's how our day went by with a lots of fun and laughs and at the end of the day we all had a peaceful slumber with little soft smile dancing on ur lips in our own home and bed waiting for a new day to began.

__________________💜💜💜_______________

*AUTHOR POV*

It was almost night and u were on the sofa with a laptop on ur lap checking ur emails well looking for a particular email and soon ur eyes found the email u were looking for

Jumping up in excitement after reading the email u ran towards the kitchen where was ur mom but something was going on there u didn't knew about.

Y/n:"eommaaa- oh sorry i didn't see anything."

U ran back and bumped with Yeonjun on the way.

Yeonjun:"aish now u even turned blind huh."

Y/n:"u are the one who is blind."

Yeonjun:"yeah i am blinded by my girlfriends beauty. Jealous, u should be."

He dramatically flipped his hair while u made a 'wtf' face and said.

Y/n:"anyway don't go to the kitchen. Eomma and appa are having their private time."

Yeonjun:"the fuck. In the age of becoming grandparents they are trying to be parents Again why. Aren't we three enough."

Y/n:"shut up u nasty duffle bag. Eomma is cooking dinner while appa is hugging her from behind and they both are occasionally chatting and giggling.

This is what we private time. It always doesn't have to be about making love got it u asshole. Now don't disturb them."

U said and went from leaving the man dumbfounded after all the ranting and rapping u did.

Yeonjun:"man i really already feel bad for my unknown future brother-in-law."

He said and also went from there. After some time ur mom called everyone to have dinner.

 After some time ur mom called everyone to have dinner