part -5

Tall handsome also cute with cold this kind of personalty he have. Then found out which hospital you stayed and who take you there or hospitalised you. when he's not in there couse of his business meeting ,but now he cameback  and he wanted to know who the hell is person whom then he entered the hospital he asked the front desk it's here this girl admitted she had huge accident you know that she actually yeah she is come there for her last treatment it's last week so ..... And now she is fine and her health condition also much better than. He asked could you tell me who's the person there with her someone for her help she said let me check please.... sure ,"then he hered a familiar name which he also knows that who is the person JEON JUNGKOOK........

Then he said that basterd now what he trying to do with y/n although he already created a big blunder in past years. Now what he trying to do I must find out. What gonna do now.  Then he sit on the car or going to jungkook home . But suddenly when he try to enter in the home the gaurds try to stoped him. but they take punch of them and they faint there couse of they scared. One of other gourds tell jungkook sir actually the man come here on the entres and he want to meet you. He Lough out loud on the phone.
Then he said okay let him in don't stop him.

Then taehyung said I asked another time where he is or get killed by my hands the gaurd said he in the house go he also want to meet you
Taehyung said if find he do something with y/n I kill him.
Then he entered in the house and call him loudly by his name you basterd come out side I really smashed you in floor. He is over the floor and coming to the stairs and cross stairs one by one or smirk then said take it easy boy don't be angry here it really make you weak. I see your anger doesn't change a bit you are fully in your old era hmm that's why I hate it.
Then he come to taehyung or said why are you here by the way hmm any help or what you want it.
Kim taehyung said tell me where is y/n I know you hide her in your house. So now tell me where she is? ........  Jungkook smile who's she what you talking about it. Ohh
umm she you mean y/n  ha ha ha ha
I know she in hospital I am there but now I don't know where is she  ? I also don't know then, kim taehyung get angry and he grabbed jungkook coller or said I know you hide her so now tell me where is she??? I beat you to death understand so now tell me.
Jungkook smrik evilish  way and said If i knows then  why I tell you after all I love her these words when comes to his ear he give him strong punch on his face jungkook lips got bleed what your sitty mouth said don't say it again hann I kill you then he entered the all room for checking if y/n there or not he check whole house she is not there then he heard voice behind him I tell you I don't know where she is now you satisfy for checking my house so now get lost or I call police he said call them I see what they doing hann jungkook said ok but I remember y/n had no memory of her past years so go fast find her if she not okay so don't loose her understand.
Kim taehyung said I found her no metter what happened. yeah now got out first  jungkook said . Taehyung not have proof of him couse he kidnapped her but it's his doubt but no evidence of this fact so he can't do anything so came out of the house and said to self I found her no metter what happened he left.

Well  jungkook said to his servant or gaurds if he came again don't let enter him.or tell me immediately ,if you all of them fail I kill you understand and everyone agreed to him.
Then jungkook come to secret room where y/n is sleeping peacefully, actually jungkook give her pills  so see unconscious then he lift her up and take her to his room y/n sleeping there then her eyes open and she saw jungkook sleeping with him in very cute side she saw when he sleeping his face like baby she lost in his look but she find out what she doing no no what I think and why I am here how am I here then she get off, to bed quietly but he holds her hands and not let her get off she got shy what he doing then he said little bit second please stay like these every one leave me please stay like this then y/n stop can't move she still in her position her cheeks got red burn like something inside her. But when you sleep you also don't know when you sleep.

After hours he wake up and saw you sleep in his arms and he also hold her like this
Then he released her in his arms and look at
Her face she is very cute he admired in his mind then he get off on the bed.

He entered into the bathroom and saw a bruise on his body which Mr .kim give him then he said said taehyung you will be ruined my plan I know how to deal with you couse of I have a y/n and will be going according to my way.
Then you wakeup you  find yourself on the bed then you thought quietly get out in the bedroom so never find it. Then you heard a voice in bathroom he said y/n I forgot my towel can you please give me it on almira side then you open the door of almira and find out or give him then leaves the room but your heart beat speeding up continuously you said why it's my heart beat so fast no no its just mere mistake of mine nothing else.

Kim taehyung here all sources to help he find out where y/n then he checked camera footage and find out he take you at the hospital so he created thought he entered the house when he not arround you. Because I dammn Sure he hide you there in his house.

Then heard jungkook said I make breakfast for you y/n come your favourite cold coffee
With sandwich for you try this then she saw your bruise on the lips she ask him what happened in his lips and just ignored first but she asked again this time she look close to his face and said wait give me one second
Then she put cream on the side of lips where the wounds she completely forgot how close they are then he admired her again how she so caring about me then why
I feel different or something close. you realise then gasped and get away to him. You both feel Lil bit awkward but he said okay let's eat breakfast tell me how is it.
You eat one bite of sandwich then said oh wow taste good. You really make good food maker. He said I make any food you like tell me. You smiled and moveing your head in agreed .

Sorry for late update thanks 🙏 vote please it's make me motivated to continue